Reviews for Big Time Love or Lust
pollo chapter 2 . 11/19/2013
Seriously. James is a douche in here. I mean, just 'cause someone is sleeping , it doesn't mean they won't wake up to the moaning or the creaking or whatever kind of sound that occurs when your getting some.

I mean really, forget about the fact that your crush is gettin it with some random ho, I would get pissed if my sleep is interrupted. Damn glad this never happened to me or hell is gonna be the only salvation they will ever have.

That aside, poor Carlito, :( hope James get his shit together or someone is seriously gonna get it (and the good kind of get it either).
everyday-is-masloween chapter 2 . 6/21/2013
rereadingPLEASE UPDATE IDC IF ITS FROM TWO YEARS AGO I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS ;-;
babyphat5968 chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
You should pick this up again!
Spice of Life chapter 2 . 1/2/2013
PLEASE update this! I absolutely love it!
Sabertoothx3 chapter 2 . 8/30/2012
Update? ;)
ANNbeau chapter 2 . 4/7/2012
You are going to finish this right? I am dying to know what happens oh my gosh!
xsilentlyxscreamingx chapter 2 . 2/28/2012
I know it's been a year, but oh..my...gawd. This story is so good so far. I feel bad for Carlos. I couldn't imagine what it feels like to have the person you love with someone new every night. Gahhhh. Update maybe? (:
Teagsiebabe85 chapter 2 . 2/1/2012
SUCH A GOOD STORY SO FAR.. PLEASE... PLEASE UPDATE THIS!
Yaoifan chapter 2 . 12/22/2011
I can't wait till you update! You are such a good writer! I LUV THIS!
Riot.On.Ficnation chapter 2 . 12/17/2011
PLEASE UPDATE! I'M BEGGING YOU!
gigihailee chapter 2 . 12/3/2011
I like the second chapter the best! It was really good cause Carlos finally broke yelling at James and his fuck buddy! I was like YES! GO CARLOS!xDDDD
CourageAboveAllElse chapter 2 . 11/16/2011
I beg of you! WRITE MORE! :D i MUST know what happens next! :p
Nardz chapter 2 . 11/12/2011
i need 2 no!
AJ.isloved chapter 2 . 10/27/2011
Loved it!
Anim3Fan4Ever chapter 2 . 8/12/2011
awesome story. ME WANNA KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT Pwetty pwaese update soon *does puppydog eyes*