Reviews for Heart and Spirit: The Destiny
the green ace of clubs chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Hay Lin x Naruto x Will seems like a good pair.
shadow juubi overlord chapter 2 . 1/31/2012
Great chapter! Please update soon!
alchemists19 chapter 2 . 8/7/2011
Lets see where you take this
Silber D. Wolf chapter 2 . 8/6/2011
great story
omegahurricane chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
Taranee x Naruto x Will

I think a simple paring for a WITCH fic keeping close to the story is best. And I feel those two work the best with Naruto, relationship wise. And really? Naruto with all five? That will be abosulutly understandable in their universe. *Heavy Sarcasm* But, if you deside to go with it, I will try to read it. Most likely will not be my favorite, but I might still like it.
nick chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
Irma x Hay Lin x Naruto x Will x Corneliax Taranee
BRD man chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
Irma x Hay Lin x Naruto x Will x Corneliax Taranee

PLEASE
Blood Brandy chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
Not bad. It's definately a good start for working outside of the whole trans-dimensional Naruto type timeline and just keeping to the WITCH world.

And as for pairing, it's a bit hard to choose, but my top choices would be, from most to least favortie, NWITCH, NWTH and NWH.

Also, big thanks for the comic link.
ShinkenGold chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
Irma x Hay Lin x Naruto x Will x Cornelia x Taranee
keybladedude chapter 2 . 5/6/2011
Well, I dunno how you want the voting to go, but I'm all for either a Naruto-Will or Naruto-Will-Cornelia pairing. That's just about it. Also, could you lengthen the chapters a little? Thanks!
deltabeta26 chapter 2 . 4/4/2011
Ohhhhhh, so you used this scene for the main series? Was it straight from the cartoon or the comic book? You know the best part though? NARUTO IS A GOOD BOY! HAHA! Yes! Tobi lives on in the soul of naruto, of that everyone can be assured.
deltabeta26 chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Well, mysterious origins and a not-cousin cousin kiss. This was a strange short chapter that made me laugh at the idea and how it was so well done. Nice.
ra chapter 2 . 3/18/2011
naruto X will
panda-kun77 chapter 2 . 2/14/2011
interesting, I'll keep watch
Blackholelord chapter 2 . 2/10/2011
I say you do Irma x Hay Lin x Naruto x Will x Corneliax Taranee pairing, this what you specialize in. Making harems for Naruto!