Reviews for Girls' Night Out
Rayne Arianna Maranochi chapter 2 . 10/10/2013
What's rule 34?
temporaryinsanity91 chapter 3 . 11/28/2012
mmkay so i'm glad i'm not the only one who sits across from my characters at Starbucks while thoroughly destroying their lives in fanfiction... No one has harmed my computer or threatened bodily harm against me... yet.
i really liked this lol it was funny. i thought it was going to be stupid but it turned out pretty great.
temporaryinsanity91 chapter 2 . 11/28/2012
rotflmfao rule 34
pbow chapter 3 . 11/28/2011
Hi M.A.

Great little fanfic idea... althought I know for a fact that they can "visit" us. K & R visit me about once a month and Bon Bon come over almost every night to help me with dialog and plot ideas. (That's why she's the focus of many of my recent stories and converts to the good side so much. She's tired of the negative press.)

All three ladies seem a bit OOC here but I suppose becoming self-aware can do cange a person.

Again, great story. Now on to reading the rest of your tales.

pbow
Darev chapter 3 . 8/9/2011
Talk about breaking the fourth wall, and with Shego by your side, I'm sure you broke several more. Hope your family wasn't around.

I tried doing something similiar with "Writer's Wall" in which Ron tries his hand at fanfiction. But yours was off the wall funny. I especially enjoyed Yori's segments. You know I never noticed that her name does indeed sound like Yuri and I can understand completley why she'd have a problem with that. Must be a pain in the ass for her whenever she meets anime fans in America.

This looks like it was a lot of fun to write, but I agree with the reviewer at the end. Rufus could never manage a fast-food joint.

Darev
Reader101w chapter 3 . 2/15/2011
Great story,

It only made me a tiny bit more paranoid. But Kim, Shego and Yori really deserved their revenge.

Keep up the good writing,

reader101w
Fighting Chicken chapter 3 . 1/27/2011
I'm glad I'm not the only one who notices how often Yori's name is misspelled in that way. Accident?
Mr. Wizard chapter 3 . 1/25/2011
A delightful ending, clever, wicked and utterly appropriate. Carl was very well handled, he could have become an utter cliche, but you avoided that. Maybe he'll even get out more...

Look forward to your next KP foray.;
EnterpriseCV-6 chapter 3 . 1/24/2011
I talk to Shego, Kim and everybody else from the show no lie
CajunBear73 chapter 3 . 1/24/2011
All's well that ends well..

For the ladies of Kim Possible and their pursuits, that is.

Now about others who can be persuaded...

Great short shot there Mahler!

CB73
Liselle129 chapter 3 . 1/24/2011
Interesting story. Somewhat reminiscent of certain elements of Prize Daze. I could definitely see those three women with attitude taking the bull by the horns and rewriting their own story.
Katsumara chapter 3 . 1/24/2011
LOL. Oh my god. That was great, MA. Is this the end? I don't see a "Complete".. but I figured it may be? Still. I love how you chose the outcomes for each of the characters, and then the 'review' bit there at the end, rofl. Priceless!
Sentinel103 chapter 3 . 1/24/2011
Nice Mahler now you could have done something to Carl real nasty. I need an expendable villain for an upcoming tale...

Good job and congrats.

Larry (Sentinel 103)
sumer11 chapter 2 . 1/20/2011
man, you let them out. now we're all doomed. :(

hopefully Kim, Shego, and Yori has some forgiveness on us.

Please have mercy Kim and Shego. it was only free write. i'll change.
MrDrP chapter 2 . 1/20/2011
You had an interesting decision to make about what would happen to Kim, Shego, and Yori after they broached the fourth wall: go the Roger Rabbit route (mix toons and people) or have them become people. You chose, and executed, well.

Still lots of fun. And, given all the wacked alt pairing stories out there, our heroines are definitely fighting the good fight!