Reviews for Spin The Bottle: Anime & Cartoon Style! Teh Sequel
Lolly1o1 chapter 14 . 8/7/2014
I loved this story! And omg I can just imagine all of the crack couples rofl
Lolly1o1 chapter 12 . 8/7/2014
Lol xD
Lolly1o1 chapter 11 . 8/7/2014
Love this... Getting sleepy... Too late/early... Must finish... I have the Power of Love! *passes out*
Lolly1o1 chapter 7 . 8/7/2014
Omg Kid!
DreamerJ chapter 14 . 3/16/2013
Sorry the wesite the fanart is on didn't show up in the review _;

The website in step 1 is DeviantArt.
Zeladious chapter 14 . 10/1/2012
Read both this and the prequel. Honestly, I don't really do reviewing much though but I thought I should give the congrats to finishing this story! Well done, I guess.
Witch of Alternate Universes chapter 14 . 8/13/2012
Yay! You updated! And I haven't been on for ages though, sorry 'bout that.
Ah, I love crack pairings. They're so much fun!

Hope to see you again soon! Ish! Kinda! Maybe!

...
2).Type in the search box: iDreaminColor14
3).Click on any photo
4).Click on the profile icon
5).Go to "gallery"
6).The title is BFFF's "(Best Fangirl Friends Forever)"
And that's it! Thanks!
Uchiha Bara chapter 14 . 7/15/2012
Hehe awesome :)
DreamerJ chapter 14 . 7/14/2012
Also, I kind of want to know what happened during the weekend the girls spent at the WAC...*hint* bonus chapter? *hint*
DreamerJ chapter 14 . 7/14/2012
T-T I can't believe it's over...
Unless...
I did have an idea- *gets hit*
But seriously, Kuri, I would just like to say thank you. You are an amazing and hilarious author and I admire you alot for that. This story has cheered me up on several occasions and has inspired me so much. Thank you for being kind enough to include Julia, that meant so much to me.
I wish I really knew you so that I could give you a hug for being so awesome, but because I can't, I promise to make a fanart for this story and will give a review with directions to it probably a week from now.
Anyway, thank you SO much for writing this. Keep doing what you're doing. I will always be your biggest fan and will continue to check back for more of your amazing stories. Thank you again.
-DreamerJ

But seriously, I was thinking about a third- *gets hit with mallet*
DreamerJ chapter 13 . 7/11/2012
YAY! You finally updated! Have a muffin! _
Really missed you during the wait. I will make a fanart for this story when I can. And sorry about your writer's block. The same thing is happening with me...lol.
As for pairings...I don't believe you've done Rimahiko yet. And technically (evil chuckle) Kish and Ichigo weren't paired yet since they did not kiss. Other than that, crack pairings would be funny.
Thank you so much for making my day with this update! And good luck with the chapter!
DreamerJ chapter 12 . 7/10/2012
OMG, Kuri! If you update as soon as you can I promise I will make a fanart for the story (although I'll probably make it anyway). But seriously, please update!
DreamerJ chapter 12 . 6/7/2012
Hi Kuri. I know it's been a few (long) months, but when do you plan on updating? I miss this story.

P.S. Do you have a DeviantArt?
DreamerJ chapter 12 . 2/26/2012
I have an idea! In the next chapter, add a twist! Like maybe, Kuri, Julia, and Jade get into a fight or something backfires. Something that no one would expect!

Update soon!