Reviews for The Road to Jealousy
ChloeisInsane chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
CUTENESS OVERLOAD!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Look at the first sentence of this fic, paying particular attention to the tenses used. See the problem? Also, I'm pretty sure Remus wants to go to 'bed,' not 'be'. Also, Remus should say 'I don't have any' instead of 'I don't having any'. Other than that, me gusta. Mi piace. I like it.
BananaSplitsWithLove chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
I think the ending was great! A really good story, lots of emotion and nice setting out, well done.
lifeandtimesofabrokensoul chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
"He feels a sense of sick satisfaction when he sees the hurt flash through Sirius' eyes."

Love love love this line. :D
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
Haha!F***** loves him?Lool,nice one,i liked the overall emotion here,good work!
imSiriuslyLupin4you chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
I loved it, though I hated those girls. They were awful. I hope their boobs get saggy and their legs develop flab. They deserve it.
PlanetQueen72 chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
Loved it! And I like the ending...leaves it to our imaginations! :)

xoxo
Petticoats chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
Just one piece of concrit: "I just want to shower and go to be," You missed the 'd' at the end of 'bed'.

But other than that, lovely! I look forward to reading the sequel after I finish typing this.

Keep writing,

Petticoats
Guest chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
"It might not make perfect sense, but it's Sirius, so he understands." - I like this very much.
deadlyninjabee chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
I loved this. Very nicely done. And the ending didn't suck, chill. :D
misguided gh0st chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
i liked it.
spiritrush chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
That ending did NOT suck. At all :D though it was short, and there was no smut, I loveloveloved it!

I can't believe those whores said about Remus, I felt so bad for him, I almost started crying! But then Sirius... "I fucking love you!" ah, I just adored it :')

Another absolutely amazing fic
HPJellicleCat chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
YAY! .

I looooooooove when they get jealous. D
ilfreitas chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
I did like the ending, I just had to read it twice to understand it was about that part about spilling bloood or semen to get it.

The title makes sense because Remus is all territorial about Sirius, but it feels more that's abot reasurence of Remus beauty and...not-boringness? xD

Anyhow, I really liked the fic and it's going dtraight to my favorites!
VampiressBlack chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
This was really good! poor Remus all confused and hurt and then surprisingly unobservant. YAY for Sirius' boldness! Those girls needed to be slapped! Grrrr, insulting my (...I mean Sirius') moony like that.

V x