Reviews for Rogue One
BenRG chapter 1 . 8/12
"If blood be the price of Admiralty, then Lord God, we have paid in full."
- Ruyard Kipling
- The Song of the Dead

Being a commander is never easy; being a commander in a time of war, especially total war, is far, far worse.
Tatsumaki-sama chapter 1 . 1/30/2015
Great story! It was very interesting seeing all the Rogue Leaders coming together and sharing stories and their experiences.
Fettkat chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
Wow! Just love the way you write the Rogues. Bravo!
Mercenary Flyer chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
Very nicely done. Being a commander isn't easy, and it shows through the varying experiences of these 5 pilots.

Yet that common bond unites them.
Mrs. Shelley Black Turner chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
Go Rogue one.
sharpp chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
i'm always looking for starfighter fanfics, and this is one of the best i've read. nice job and i can't wait to see what else you come up with.
TrickForTreat chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
That was beautiful. I loved Jaina's little inner monologue. Bravo!
RougeSquardronrocks chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
that was touching ;) Good job
Albaholly chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
Nice work Lane. There are two sides to every conflict. For each of your glorious victories, someone else has to suffer a crushing defeat. For each person you kill, some family has to receive that dreaded letter and some officer has to write it.

IT is nice to have authors who show the other side of that. Even in the Profics they kinda skim over it. The bit about Jesmin you refer to, they mention the problems but within ten pages or so everything has moved on and it is almost forgotten about.

As always, very well written mate.
Dark Horse Writer chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
This was amazingly well written and I really like the different point of views in here. I liked how you captured everyone's feelings. Great job!