Reviews for Knightess
Guest chapter 5 . 1/22/2013
Update soon! :)
babydake93 chapter 4 . 3/27/2011
loving your story so far

please update soon :)

x
Katalytic Reaction chapter 4 . 3/20/2011
I just love this plot! Arthur is kinda ooc, but in a good way. Update soon please.
FoxLix chapter 4 . 3/15/2011
I'm really enjoying you story! Can't wait for the next chapter :)
J.T.A chapter 4 . 3/15/2011
WOW! At last! I loved Arthur's reaction! So cute! And messed up! Update soooooooon please! I can't wait!
Superdani4Ever chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
great story!

please,update soon!
Ryn of Magic chapter 3 . 2/16/2011
I've only read three chapters and I already want Adrea to reveal her secret. I wonder what's gonna happen.
TwinPhoenixOfDark chapter 3 . 2/3/2011
wait lancelot andrew what do what

Ahem, yes. Woah. I feel that should happen just to make things more interesting haha ;)

Looking forward to the next chapter :D
Queen-Maggie-pevensie chapter 3 . 2/2/2011
love it LOVE IT this is great epppppppppppp keep up the great work
J.T.A chapter 3 . 1/31/2011
Wow sir Andrew is a flirt... I loved the way Morgana tried to capture Andrea and Arthur jealous is sooooo adorable! The next chapter seems very intense I'm looking forward to it, although I'd like to see more Merlin/Andrea, Merlin/Arthur scenes. Anyway, amazing chapter and update soon please...!
Tuggy08 chapter 3 . 1/30/2011
Great Story!

Update Soon!
TwinPhoenixOfDark chapter 2 . 1/21/2011
Not a bad fic so far. (: I take it's following the original plot? Looking forward to the next chapter anyhow. (:
J.T.A chapter 2 . 1/19/2011
Another chapter yeay! I reallyyyy enjoyed the intese scene between Arthur and Andrea very niceee... I'm looking forward for the next chapter... Update soon! FYI I love Andrea!
rkom1147 chapter 2 . 1/18/2011
interesting story line. can't wait to read the next chapter!
HaloDestroyer chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
HaloDestroyer has 2 authors (boy & girl). The girl is reviewing. The first chapter has grabbed my attention. Sounds like it will be awesome story hope you update soon.