Reviews for Sometimes He Might
Luzith chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
Love it!
Eeveleon chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
This is really confusing. Who said 'their father'? Throw in some costume descriptions.
Lolchen chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Love the vagueness x3 Only thing I didn't get was the "his other bird visiting their father" (I assume it means Tim and Bruce, but I'm unsure), but then I never touched a DC comic in my life, so I figure I need to brush up on my comic knowledge. Like the allusions and stuff, though I'm not sure how to feel about Gordon's characterisation here. I like that he knows, and that he doesn't really since when he knows and that he tries to ignore it, but at the same time it has this metaphysical feeling to it and... I dunno, around the middle of this piece it seems to grow a bit distance from his character. The start I rather liked, and at the ending the unsettling feeling I have about this settles a little, but. Well. Dunno how to put this gut feeling into words.

Just ignore it, I know I can make less than sense sometimes xD"
Lady Julie Snape chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Gordon is one smart Police Commissioner. It comes as no surprise that he'd figure out who Batman was eventually. Sooner, rather than later, definitely. I always love reading through his point of view. It must be hard being one of the few straight cops in a position of power.
Alpecca Ankaa Black chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
I really enjoyed this story. Good work.
OhtarIstar666 chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
This was awesome. I love Gordon and I think you got him really well.
MyLittleBird chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
This was pretty cute.
AllBlueChaser chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
This was great! I do love DickieBats! And how Jim always and even now admits to liking the boy. A great read!

Btw- please write more awesome stuff soon! (More 'we meet again' would be awesome!)
Darth Kottaram chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
Great read. Hope to see more works by you.
Birdgirl204 chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Awww! Batlings! And "somebody's getting yelled at this week".

I thought that Batman and Com. Gordon started in Gotham at the same time, though.
Jen Rock chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
This was a great oneshot. You really did a good job of portraying Gordon's thoughts and feelings here. I like the lines about how it wasn't so simple to figure out who Batman was at first and all the things others told him to look for made sense. I like the last line. It's very poetic.
Dionaea007 chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
I liked it.
DC Luder chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
An absolutely wonderful piece, showing that Batman's suspicions are correct: Jim Gordon is a damn good detective, much like himself.

Brilliantly crafted, bravo!
MiyamotoUsagiFan chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
I like how this is going. Keep going. Please.

A few things I'd like to read about Gordon not knowing anything about:

1. Nightwing

2. a. Batgirl

b. Batgirl

3. Red Hood

Or, maybe something about what Bullock doesn't 'recall?'
arg914 chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
Great take on Gordon. I liked that he still thinks of Dick as a kid despite wearing the Bat mantle. Would be interesting to get his take in Barbara. Write more soon