Reviews for Virals: Ashes, Ashes, We All Fall Down
SpiritFeather19524 chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
hmm don't mind it so far
FallenAngel149 chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
Okay after I went through and read the other reviews about how good you are they're telling the truth and the people that say you aren't good well if they don't have anything nice to say then don't say anything at all and the fact that Kathy herself wrote to you is a honor and I'm sure she doesn't do that to many and the next time someone says you're not good ignore them and keep right don't let them crush your dreams
FallenAngel149 chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
I really like your story and hope you van keep writing
Hades's-Daughter chapter 2 . 12/11/2012
Don't listen to the haters! You have an amazing story just waiting to be written.
PeanutbutterWolf chapter 2 . 8/2/2012
boo. I thought it was great! :)
LeahMiller chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
It's so cute! Though I think Ben and Tory are adorable, I think it's great to find a story that focuses on Shelton. I shit Shelton/Hiram, though. Hahaha.

Follow it! I think that killing off her parents was a bit dramatic, though, but it's your story.

I thought their little talk was really cute.
MustangLover97 chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
I loved reading this! I just got into the Virals series myself and just finished the 2nd book! Hope that you update soon!
Itsgoose2u chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
I hope you can add more soon, this is really awesome!
LadyAnnabethHermioneToriRide chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
It was awesome! I loved it! Totally think you should continue!
nicoletteluvr18765 chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
i looooooooooooooooooooved this! i remember you from ur othr stories! i remembr u from house of anubis and pretty little liars and percy jackson archives! ur so awsum! i LOVE ur stories! continu plz and update now!

(i luv ur squigly thingy so i stole iit) nicoletteluvr18765
Kathy Reichs chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
My dear - Nicolette - do not listen to the things these people are telling you. Please don't. Don't let them crush your dreams as a writer. I want to see another chapter soon, okay?

This is quite an interesting story, so please continue. You have quite a magnificent writing style, as well as your writing voice. It's beautiful.

Creating Shelton, I never thought of what kind of girl he'd end up with. Ashes is quite a character.

There are a few mistakes but nothing we can't fix, right? Your character - Ashes - is verging on a bit of a Mary-Sue. Add a few more flaws and perhaps she'll be better. I agree with another of your reviewers. Shelton wouldn't necessarily act like that ... but then again.

I looked back at a few of your other 'fanfics' as you call them on this site. I looked at your first one and then at your latest one. I marveled at the amount of change you went from. Your writing went from 'childish' and 'naive' to 'serious' and 'almost perfectly-voiced'. And although I'm not sure of how you did with the characters - concerning I haven't ever READ those books or seen those shows - I still enjoyed them. I wish I could help you and encourage you more ... but don't listen to these jealous reviewers. For all you know, they could be the same person. Please continue to write. Don't let people who think they hate you/your work crush your dreams. Don't ever let them. Now continue. I hope this helped you.

Sincerely, and always your friend,

Kathy Reichs
nicolettehater147 chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
i really dont like this or amy of your other stories. I agree with some people that you have disgraced kathy reichs.
lalaland chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
i think you just ruined virals forever
BeALight chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
Spread the word to end the word. The new "R" word is RESPECT. You can make a difference. If we all show respect to EVERYONE, regardless of gender, age, or other factors, we can stop the hate. And spread the love. Take the pledge today at www. . Words hurt. And the r-word can hurt many. Please take the pledge to spread the word... to end the word. Thank-you.
Kidsoffeatherflocktogether chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
Good start. Can't wait to read more. I have a few suggestions. First, I would take it a little slower in the beginning. You probably need to spend a little more time developing Ashes's character and explaining her background. You want to give enough information so the reader isn't confused, but leave out some interesting details that you plan on answering later. Secondly, isn't Shelton kind of shy too? Maybe try to make him a little less sure of himself (remember: he is scared of like, everything). Lastly, keep up the good work! I'm glad someone wrote a Virals fanfic because I really enjoyed Virals and I want more, more, MORE! Update soon _!

A fellow writer! :D