Reviews for You've Got to Be Kidding Me
SerenePanic chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Oh. My. XD I love Sue parodies... Batman's interruption was most entertaining and welcome!

I love your writing style- very professional and enthralling! Wonderful job!
SailorSilvanesti chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
...I just about pissed myself laughing.

That was the embodiment of every bad self-insertion/Mary-Sue fic, in the hands of the characters they are about...

And their reactions were spot-on, true to character, I think...
Mistress of Solitude chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Lol.
I think I died.
Especially at the last part. And the last line.
You're a pretty amazing writer!
DragonsandInk chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Haha, I've done the same! Just about as bad as that too! That was years ago though and I've burned every scrap of anything that could have said anything about me writing a monstrosity. Sue's scare me now -shivers-
Haha, super funny fic though!
Doodled93 chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
I think everyone has an inner Sue and an inner Stu... I certainly have them, and occasionally get rid of boredom by imagining ffn that I could write with My characters in it... But never write it, because that would be a horrendously horrible fic, all about my character and the angst and super-powered amazingness that being this character entails!

I realize this, and don't waste time actually writing all of it down, because a lot of it would be songfic and I don't have the will to find the lyrics, copy/paste, and then continue writing when later I will find another song that I like better.

I've even considered writing an original fic for my characters, but it's too fun imagining them as this fluid, ever changing and impossible character :P

I like my own Sue/Stu's because I can use them in my mind to be kickass against characters who I think are being stupid and I wish that I could do something to :P

There's my own blurb on Sues :D
MidnightStars2012 chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Your story, You've Got to Be Kidding Me, was so funny! It made me laugh so hard I almost fell out of my chair. Just Kiding! But I love it! Thanks for the GREAT laugh!
dglsprincess105 chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
Good thing Robin didn't find any slash ones with him and his team members. He would have been traumatised.

Batman would not be taken this lightly if he saw the stories and pics they have of him.
Megan McAlistair chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
A silly and funny little story which I didn’t expect to end with so much substance

Your Robin is good and your Wally is fine but your Batman is so great that he can convey the feeling that there is an entire story behind his words with just a few lines

Achieving that kind of depth in a humorous Sue-parody was a little unexpected

Like when you hear a joke and wait for a punch line but really you get a life-lesson

I am going to read more from you

Because I hope this was just a taste of the real action
xD chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
Oh Artemis, you know you aren't supposed to write fanfiction! XD
quaily chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
oh wow... OH WOW... yup. i think thats all I really gotta say to sum this up... XD Awesome writing!
The.Ocean.Shadow chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
I like this amusing one shot, but one question: What is Sue writing and Stu writing? Is that a pairing of some sort? O.o
Onyx-Muffin chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
Oh my gosh! I laughed so hard reading this!xDD

Keep up the...good work!xDDDD

o 3o
MiraiKurosaki chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
Funny xD I've already skimmed over a few Mary Sues for this fandom so it was great to read this. I would say I was hoping for more exposition but considering you were poking fun at something as substance-less as Mary Sues, the writing actually went fine with it xD

Good work
deadtodd chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
Oh holy Batman. I feel like such a copy cat now, lol. Well, I absolutely love you for writing this fic. Unfortunately just about everyone has created a Sue/Stu once in their life. I still shudder remembering mines. Honestly, if I could, I'd go back in time and punch myself in the face for creating something so fucking awful. And the worst part is I still have poorly drawn art for that thing (packrat). It just so happens that my Sue is looking for a Stu to go off and die in a pit filled with jagged, slippery rocks, and many, MANY spears with. Your Stu interested?

Anyways, like I was saying before. I feel like such a copy cat (such a juvenile name but it stuck with me, lol) especially since this fic was better than that half assed Sue parody I posted a while back. I can't believe it was mostly dialog too! Amazing! Two thumbs and a big toe up for you good sir... Or, er ma'am. I'm not really sure. I wanna say ma'am since you write awesome slash but I know a few dudes who don't mind writing it.

And that randomly appearing Batman had me falling over, up, and down in a fit of giggles. XD I'm willing to bet that ol' Bats thinks that Wally is just the worst influence on Dick. He's always leading him away from Wally. 8D

On another note, it actually makes me sad that almost all, I say almost because I haven't read every OC fic, the OC fics in the YJ archives are either Sues or so depressingly bad that it gives all other OCs a bad name. Personally I like OCs, well written ones that is. I mean, all of these characters started out as an OC once upon a time. :) Anyways, I thank you for writing this and poking fun at many of the Sues on the SITE. Not just these archives.

I can't really offer any criticism since I really do adore the way this was written. Just, another thanks for posting. :)
Authoress of Evil chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
Sues suck, but so do false Sue-ccusers. Once I wrote a story that had someone saying one character was a Sue, and I actually got reviews telling me not to listen to that review, which was rather nice...

Anyway, scary thought... imagine what Wally and Robin would think if they read a slash fanfiction...

Well, that's an amusing concept.

Anywho, this was pretty good.