Reviews for Howl
Cool Bananas chapter 1 . 4/21
I really like the way you write...thanks
Cool Bananas chapter 18 . 4/20
This was such an amazing story that you've put together! I'm so blown away! Thanks so much!
Tommy14 chapter 18 . 9/22/2017
I'm glad that I found this unique story with it's twists and turns. Thank you for sharing it.
hohi.rose chapter 10 . 5/3/2017
First I'd like to say that this story is sooooo well written which is rare in ffn so thank you for sharing this with us but the ene of this chapter almost brought me to tears(im not a teary person so thats saying something) i do hope that there's a light at the end of this tunnel for Edward...
hohi.rose chapter 8 . 5/3/2017
Your story is squeezing my heart
Bevey99 chapter 18 . 2/27/2017
Well this was something different - in a good way. Very compelling read. Definite page turner. Thanks for writing.
Bevey99 chapter 4 . 2/27/2017
A bit confused.
Texas Bottle Blonde chapter 18 . 11/29/2016
Amazing story. Unique. I didn't catch on to Bella's plan or that Alice was in charge of the plan. You wove everything together brilliantly.
Texas Bottle Blonde chapter 5 . 11/29/2016
Can't stop reading!
Texas Bottle Blonde chapter 2 . 11/29/2016
I don't know how I haven't come across before. It seems very different and going on to the next chapter!
Ticcing Bat chapter 18 . 1/21/2015
Brilliant
futurecullen26 chapter 18 . 11/4/2014
I enjoyed this story :) And the mystery of it all-the way you almost left everything unanswered while still answering it all at the same time. Amazing writing!
Guest chapter 18 . 7/24/2014
This was a well written story, but very sad.
MsRSX chapter 18 . 6/16/2014
I know this is older, but I wanted to let you know that I just finished reading the whole thing and really enjoyed it!
pmw1234 chapter 18 . 3/22/2014