Reviews for Antidote for the Poison
MoonlightMystery13.3 chapter 1 . 8/20
This story made me feel allllll the feels. I love your dialogue, it's just so perfect. I kept having to pause in the story to quote the best bits of it to my mom, which is always the make of a great story. You have a real gift. I'm definitely going to go read the rest of your work!
Oh my gosh, this is pure gold 3
APercival chapter 1 . 2/28
A very good character driven story. I liked the way you presented the characters.

BUT, then came the closing scene, and that was POWERFUL! That scene took this fic to a higher level. Greatly Done!

Thank-you for this Wondrous read. :)
MonroeStyne chapter 1 . 12/10/2017
This is so beautiful. I love how you wrote Jason it really is good. I love Jason so much and you portrayed him beautifully. Thank you.
Wings Of Mercury chapter 1 . 3/7/2017
There's some good emotional complexity here. Very nice, and I wish the comics took advantage of it more often. Definitely going on my favorites list.

You do have some spelling errors though, so maybe get this beta'ed? For example, "steak" is meat and "stake" is the usage you're looking for. "Manner" is like the "manner in which you do something" and manor is the house.
Sophia the Scribe chapter 1 . 9/30/2016
So good! I loved Bruce and Jason's interaction. Blessings, Sophia
Girl-luvs-manga chapter 1 . 9/15/2016
It's so nice to hear one of them calling Bruce dad.
aya-kun.zeroaddicted chapter 1 . 7/13/2016
I like this. I like all three stories (will read the rest soon), but my heart goes to this one. Of all his sons, Jason's relationship to Bruce is always something hard to do right...it's so very difficult to express.
pikachucat chapter 1 . 1/7/2016
awesome
pauline97 chapter 1 . 11/1/2015
So beautiful. So sad. It made me wanna cry.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/6/2015
:') :') Finally Tim and Damian getting along! 3
RedCeleste chapter 1 . 5/24/2015
thanks for the write!
KodiakWolfe13 chapter 1 . 4/29/2015
AWWWWWW! I wanna hug all the Bats now!

-KW13
The Phantom Dragon chapter 1 . 2/11/2015
I just found ur series and -despite my grammar Nazi cringing and trying to whack me away from this- I absolutely adore how well you convey all the aspects of this family
erica.phoenix16 chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
Jason was scary.

Moral of the story: Don't mess the Batfamily.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »