Reviews for Antidote for the Poison
Wow just wow.
skatingandcruzing chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
Awwww so cute
OwlheadAthena chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
You just went all the way, didn't you? (In a good way)

Oh my god... that was so amazing *eyes shine*
ChiChi-O chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
Sooo beautiful and sad but loved how it ended on such a hope filled note. Exploring the Damian and Jason relationship was interesting and I think they're more alike then they'll willingly admit and you showed both of their state of minds and position with the rest of the Bat family really well. The end when Jason called Bruce 'Dad' was tearjerking and sweet because Bruce is the only person considers his father and I'm glad you brought the heroic side of Jason out because often people forget that he is a good guy at heart. I love this family fics and poor Timmy! But he's ok so it's all good:) cant wait to read the rest:)
Stirling Phoenix chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
This story was absolutely beautiful. The moment between Jason and Bruce at the end almost made me want to shed tears of joy, it was that good. Thank you for sharing this fiction with the fandom, and I hope you continue to write more in the future!
Reagan chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
I absolutely love this fic in particular and this series. Of the three so far this is the best one yet. I haven't read or seen a lot of Jason but you've managed to capture the Under Red Hood version pretty well. So messed up but wanting to please his father. Desperate for love and yet needing to hurt the Joker and the rest of the scum that he thinks Bruce doesn't punish enough. Gah...really I could gush for far too long. Bruce isn't a man of many words but you found a great few sentences here.
Dedicatedfollower467 chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
GAH this was ADORABLE. I love the way you played Damian and Jason off of each other - and even though I knew you wouldn't let him die, my breath caught in my throat when I read the part about the heroin overdose. One teeny tiny nitpicky thing - I think you meant "stake" and not "steak" at the beginning.
imaninja41 chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
This was really good, you really captured what everyone was thinking, and you kept everyone in character, expecially Jason and Bruce.
lizzysarai chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
Yay! Jason! And now we get to see from Damians pov which is refreshing because you've managed to keep his character, he didnt become a helpless little kid, or overly arrogant, nor too adult. His change through the whole thing, his determination to stick from to what he is being taught, to be different is so nice an well paced. And his narration him realizing that there are things like 'fear for ones family' and his understandment that hey are now family. (his own admittance once he saw Timmy) shows character development (that we haven't even seen from DC-continuity). It's very emotional but not overly so, that gets annoying.

Then Jay calling him 'little bird' so sweet, but then the mood changes so quickly and it becomes such a serious and dark mood. You can hear the desperation in heir voices, actually see their expressions. And Jason quickly falling into the big-brother-role was very nicely handled.

Your scene description makes me feel like I'm watching a movie, everything flows very well, there is action and very serious moments. The narration and diolouge is just the right amour with none overpower the other.

Bruce and Jay's relationship, the body language, tension, is exactly how I would see them act, if it was face to face with no masks. The scene was small but very emotion filled.

And yes Dick hugs do make everything better. Barbara and Jason scene, though short, it had so much emotion, and so much was exchanged. Thank you for writing that, incorporating that feeling between them. It's something so rarely seen that it's wonderful you were able to incorporate it in the story.

. Bruce being Daddy (makes being in the fandom so worth it,) and Jasons' talk was so touching and the way you handled it made it real. The ending was heart clenching and bitter sweet, (my most favorite) but so good. Jay calling him 'Dad' wanting to be a big brother to the others, is like the cherry on top.
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
AW! *U* This is SO GORGEOUS! *U* Love it! Poor Tim, but this is so absolutely amazing! *U* Rock on! Man, your Jason and his character development, etc., was AMAZING! *U* Loved every minute of this!

There were a few mistakes - mixing up certain words for other ones, i.e. 'steak' in paragraph one for 'stake' - but other than that, rock on! *U*
Me chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
Good fic. I really liked the dynamics. Jason was a little fluffier than I expected, but it fit with his previous portrayal in "The Choice of Family."
Cainchan chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
this was such a wonderful story. there are no words which can describe how much I adore this stories about my favourite bat-family. I love the hurt-Tim element in this story, because he is my favourite robin, with his amazing character and he looks so fragile and delicate and small when you compare him to the other members of the bat-family.

I loved it how you potrayed the other members of the bat-family, espacially how you wrote damian and also jason and how much they all care for each other and jason who wants so desperatly to be a part of this family but his destrucitve character is in the way. and also bruce who was such an amazing father in this fanfiction. wonderful. I want to read more from you. please.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/8/2011

Alexis chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Best Wayne Brothers story I've ever read! This the second time I've read this, and it's just as good as the first time. Your other ones are also fantastic. The characters' personalities were portrayed perfectly. I have a special affection for Jason, so this one is probably my favorite of the three. Think you could do another featuring him and the others? This is definitely the best Jason story I've read on the site so far, and believe me, I've looked. Keep up the great work!
42 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »