Reviews for Antidote for the Poison
Reagan chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
I absolutely love this fic in particular and this series. Of the three so far this is the best one yet. I haven't read or seen a lot of Jason but you've managed to capture the Under Red Hood version pretty well. So messed up but wanting to please his father. Desperate for love and yet needing to hurt the Joker and the rest of the scum that he thinks Bruce doesn't punish enough. Gah...really I could gush for far too long. Bruce isn't a man of many words but you found a great few sentences here.
Dedicatedfollower467 chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
GAH this was ADORABLE. I love the way you played Damian and Jason off of each other - and even though I knew you wouldn't let him die, my breath caught in my throat when I read the part about the heroin overdose. One teeny tiny nitpicky thing - I think you meant "stake" and not "steak" at the beginning.
imaninja41 chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
This was really good, you really captured what everyone was thinking, and you kept everyone in character, expecially Jason and Bruce.
lizzysarai chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
Yay! Jason! And now we get to see from Damians pov which is refreshing because you've managed to keep his character, he didnt become a helpless little kid, or overly arrogant, nor too adult. His change through the whole thing, his determination to stick from to what he is being taught, to be different is so nice an well paced. And his narration him realizing that there are things like 'fear for ones family' and his understandment that hey are now family. (his own admittance once he saw Timmy) shows character development (that we haven't even seen from DC-continuity). It's very emotional but not overly so, that gets annoying.

Then Jay calling him 'little bird' so sweet, but then the mood changes so quickly and it becomes such a serious and dark mood. You can hear the desperation in heir voices, actually see their expressions. And Jason quickly falling into the big-brother-role was very nicely handled.

Your scene description makes me feel like I'm watching a movie, everything flows very well, there is action and very serious moments. The narration and diolouge is just the right amour with none overpower the other.

Bruce and Jay's relationship, the body language, tension, is exactly how I would see them act, if it was face to face with no masks. The scene was small but very emotion filled.

And yes Dick hugs do make everything better. Barbara and Jason scene, though short, it had so much emotion, and so much was exchanged. Thank you for writing that, incorporating that feeling between them. It's something so rarely seen that it's wonderful you were able to incorporate it in the story.

. Bruce being Daddy (makes being in the fandom so worth it,) and Jasons' talk was so touching and the way you handled it made it real. The ending was heart clenching and bitter sweet, (my most favorite) but so good. Jay calling him 'Dad' wanting to be a big brother to the others, is like the cherry on top.
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
AW! *U* This is SO GORGEOUS! *U* Love it! Poor Tim, but this is so absolutely amazing! *U* Rock on! Man, your Jason and his character development, etc., was AMAZING! *U* Loved every minute of this!

There were a few mistakes - mixing up certain words for other ones, i.e. 'steak' in paragraph one for 'stake' - but other than that, rock on! *U*
Me chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
Good fic. I really liked the dynamics. Jason was a little fluffier than I expected, but it fit with his previous portrayal in "The Choice of Family."
Cainchan chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
this was such a wonderful story. there are no words which can describe how much I adore this stories about my favourite bat-family. I love the hurt-Tim element in this story, because he is my favourite robin, with his amazing character and he looks so fragile and delicate and small when you compare him to the other members of the bat-family.

I loved it how you potrayed the other members of the bat-family, espacially how you wrote damian and also jason and how much they all care for each other and jason who wants so desperatly to be a part of this family but his destrucitve character is in the way. and also bruce who was such an amazing father in this fanfiction. wonderful. I want to read more from you. please.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/8/2011

Alexis chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Best Wayne Brothers story I've ever read! This the second time I've read this, and it's just as good as the first time. Your other ones are also fantastic. The characters' personalities were portrayed perfectly. I have a special affection for Jason, so this one is probably my favorite of the three. Think you could do another featuring him and the others? This is definitely the best Jason story I've read on the site so far, and believe me, I've looked. Keep up the great work!
Washington-Jones chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
YOU make me like Jason.

And Damian.

I love your three stories.

You should write more !

Thanks for your delicious stories.
Mutou Yasu chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
I love when all of Bruce's sons are together. Damian seemed too cute, especially towards Tim, but maybe he'll grow to be that way someday.

I loved the end, with Bruce and Jason. I never really thought about it, but out of Dick, Jason, and Tim, Jason really is the only one who would call Bruce "dad". Very nice.
Tatsumaki-sama chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
Wow. This was just amazing! I had originally found your stories on Livejournal and now that I find them here, I'm jumping with joy. There were just so many lines here that were undeniably amazing, emotional and so true to the characters.

/Damian almost bolted off the floor and ran to his father who was already removing the cowl and turning clearly worried eyes on the unconscious Tim./

/"You took my little brother, tied him up, pumped him full of heroin, and left him to die in this shit hole. Now I ask you: do you think I have the slightest bit of remorse about cutting you open and letting your guts decorate the floor?"/

/He hurt my brother, a voice in his head screamed. He deserves to die! But the voice didn't belong to him. It was the voice of someone lashing out in fury and pain.

Someone like who Damian used to be.

Someone like who Jason still was./

/"Come on, kid. Let's get you home before your dad wonders why his baby boy is skulking around places like this."/

/"This is the second time you brought one of my sons home," Bruce's calm voice snapped the young man out of his thoughts. "I would be even happier if you made it three."/

/He might last a few days, a week, a month, but sooner or later the need for blood and vengeance would become too strong. Everything would fall apart again, and he would drag down everyone into his personal hell again./

/And then he was gone, with the unspoken words that there was a good chance Bruce would always have to take care of his brothers, because Jason wasn't at all certain he'd ever be able to.

But he had this night, so maybe – just maybe – he could again.

Some day./

There is something about the way Jason calls Tim and Damian Little Bird and Baby Bird that just gets me all happy inside. And his entire conversation with Bruce almost had me crying. Normally, I'm pretty indifferent about Jason but you really made me changed my mind. Here, he is a fleshed-out, well-developed character that makes me want to hug him (along with the rest of the Batfamily). Keep up the amazing work!
robinthethird chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
Oh, you write everyone so well! I love you so much for these stories! You are amazing.
Elf-Warrior-13 chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Oh, please write a follow-up to this; the way you've developed the characters is perfect.
Darkmagyk chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
Beautiful, I love myself some good Wayne brothers interaction, and I love that you got Jason in this one. Keep them coming. Please.

Darkmagyk