Reviews for Antidote for the Poison
Alexis chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Best Wayne Brothers story I've ever read! This the second time I've read this, and it's just as good as the first time. Your other ones are also fantastic. The characters' personalities were portrayed perfectly. I have a special affection for Jason, so this one is probably my favorite of the three. Think you could do another featuring him and the others? This is definitely the best Jason story I've read on the site so far, and believe me, I've looked. Keep up the great work!
Washington-Jones chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
YOU make me like Jason.

And Damian.

I love your three stories.

You should write more !

Thanks for your delicious stories.
Mutou Yasu chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
I love when all of Bruce's sons are together. Damian seemed too cute, especially towards Tim, but maybe he'll grow to be that way someday.

I loved the end, with Bruce and Jason. I never really thought about it, but out of Dick, Jason, and Tim, Jason really is the only one who would call Bruce "dad". Very nice.
Tatsumaki-sama chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
Wow. This was just amazing! I had originally found your stories on Livejournal and now that I find them here, I'm jumping with joy. There were just so many lines here that were undeniably amazing, emotional and so true to the characters.

/Damian almost bolted off the floor and ran to his father who was already removing the cowl and turning clearly worried eyes on the unconscious Tim./

/"You took my little brother, tied him up, pumped him full of heroin, and left him to die in this shit hole. Now I ask you: do you think I have the slightest bit of remorse about cutting you open and letting your guts decorate the floor?"/

/He hurt my brother, a voice in his head screamed. He deserves to die! But the voice didn't belong to him. It was the voice of someone lashing out in fury and pain.

Someone like who Damian used to be.

Someone like who Jason still was./

/"Come on, kid. Let's get you home before your dad wonders why his baby boy is skulking around places like this."/

/"This is the second time you brought one of my sons home," Bruce's calm voice snapped the young man out of his thoughts. "I would be even happier if you made it three."/

/He might last a few days, a week, a month, but sooner or later the need for blood and vengeance would become too strong. Everything would fall apart again, and he would drag down everyone into his personal hell again./

/And then he was gone, with the unspoken words that there was a good chance Bruce would always have to take care of his brothers, because Jason wasn't at all certain he'd ever be able to.

But he had this night, so maybe – just maybe – he could again.

Some day./

There is something about the way Jason calls Tim and Damian Little Bird and Baby Bird that just gets me all happy inside. And his entire conversation with Bruce almost had me crying. Normally, I'm pretty indifferent about Jason but you really made me changed my mind. Here, he is a fleshed-out, well-developed character that makes me want to hug him (along with the rest of the Batfamily). Keep up the amazing work!
robinthethird chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
Oh, you write everyone so well! I love you so much for these stories! You are amazing.
Elf-Warrior-13 chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Oh, please write a follow-up to this; the way you've developed the characters is perfect.
Darkmagyk chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
Beautiful, I love myself some good Wayne brothers interaction, and I love that you got Jason in this one. Keep them coming. Please.

~Darkmagyk
NothingHereMyDear chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
It's rare to read a well-characterized Batman fic. I loved your story but I have to agree, the spelling needs to be fixed. It actually takes away from your beautiful story. Keep it up!
Chikorita-Trainer1 chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Great story. I was really wrapped up in it. There are lots of typos and spelling errors. You should thoroughly edit your stories before posting them. But hey, nobody's perfect.
bat-with-butterfly-wings chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
Awwwwwwwwwwww that was so sad and sweet at the same time great work, I love how you wrote all of the characters, this was really a treat to read.
Renee430 chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
I love a well writen Jason and that's what you have here. I love the interaction between Jason and Damian and especially Jason and Bruce. The ending was beautiful in a sad way if you get what I mean. Jason having to hurt them and Bruce by not coming home so he doesn't hurt them even more when he fails them.

Fail isn't probably the best word but it's sometimes very hard to explain how you feel. I love how Babs just understands Jason. I love that they understand each other even more since the Joker incident and this showed that wonderfully. I hope there is more in this series.

By the way I'm illovedccomics on livejournel
just-O chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
Simply fantastic. You wrote Jason magnificently. I love this genre and you made my day. Thank you so much for a job well done.
Fullmetal Knight chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
I loved this piece. My favorites are when all four of Bruce's sons are together. And the fact Damian understood Jason in this one made me happy.
43 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3