Reviews for Crush Down the World
Melmel Phase chapter 11 . 3/30/2012
I wuverz it! 3 Beyond fabulous! 3
Guest chapter 11 . 9/8/2011
yaaaa it let me log in :)

ps your the best
IDintFall4ULoveTripedMe chapter 11 . 9/8/2011
ha have you been having problems loging on becouse i cant log on

But I loved your storie it was AMAZING let me tel u this in my whole life of reading fanfics (7 years) i have never cried from happyness of it but this one i did and never had i read a fanfic this good in 6 and a hslf years you are brillent as soon as i can log on im faving you and this storie as well as folwing you ! :)
proser132 chapter 10 . 2/20/2011
I heart you. No,really. I finished the first chapter and immediately put this in my Rude/Reno C2. You deserve it, hon. Hope to see more from you!

lee chapter 11 . 2/13/2011
sequel 3 !_
pumpkins11 chapter 10 . 1/30/2011
Aww! This was good. I am a huge Reno fangirl, and this is one of my favorite pairings after RenoxTifa. I totally loved Reno's personality in this. He is such a crazy mofo, lol. I love him in this. I think I'll favorite.
Hilleri94 chapter 10 . 1/24/2011
The story was awesome :) I really loved reading it and i would love it if you would do a sequel to it :D

And dont worry, the lemon was great :)
muertz chapter 9 . 1/20/2011
Oh my God! This chapter was definitely way better than just a "decent job"! A perfect climax to the story so far.

And it's not only chapter 9 that shows your talent but the whole story is really moving (or at least in my case). Besides our adorable lovey-dovey couple I liked how you portrayed Reno's relationship with Tseng, being twisted as it is.

Though the story is at a point at which many authors would draw an end I still hope you will continue it as I'd be very interested to read about Reno and the other people in his environment like Rufus or Elena. But please don't feel pressured by this, there is no use in continuing a fanfiction if you don't really feel like there is more you want to say.

Thank you so much for posting this lovely story! :)
feodora chapter 9 . 1/18/2011
it was great, really your lemon was veri good.

i liked it but you knew.

and i'm totally okay with you it's hard writing lemons.

but you did well.
feodora chapter 8 . 1/17/2011
i was stunned by the scars but reno is extreme doesn't he? and the chapter 8 was hot and i obviously like that.
feodora chapter 5 . 1/16/2011
i didn't think that you will write so much but i must admit it was pretty hot and the story is interesting.
MiruKail chapter 5 . 1/15/2011
Wow, how do you only have one review? This is FABULOUS! I love the dynamic between Rude and Reno, and you just made everything so believable.

Please, continue! You're so talented!
feodora chapter 2 . 1/14/2011
it was great.

i wait for the suite. continue.