Reviews for What Nature demands, Nature shall receive
shadow-saur chapter 1 . 4/3
Why must you make me cry so much?
judithedna chapter 1 . 1/22
No, definitely no. No way. Even if he goes - she will somehow find a way to get him back.
beautyofsorrow chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
kill me. just kill me.

this is so beautiful but so awful and UGH KILL ME DEAD WITH THIS.
Chris7594 chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
You're not allowed to do this to me again.
mariam chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
Why do you do this to me?

I started reading In Reverse yesterday and since then have been through most of your Fringe fanfics and I just read this one on the bus. And started crying. Infront of everyone. I cried quiet a lot while reading your angsty ones; they are heartbreakingly amazing. Please keep writing them as this is how I'm going to survive the summer without
Paige chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Reading that hurt so much. I couldn't stop crying. Great writing!
sophieesays chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
i've literally never cried over a fanfic (and i've even read this before) but seriously i am bawling.

omg.

this is fantastic; i love all your work, but this is really extraordinary.

Sarah chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Hum...Girl ? You just broke my heart here. Seriously. And don't smile, nothing to be proud of ! x)

hope you'll make it up to us by giving us some fluffy soon ! :)

In any case, keep going, your stories are the best !
paroxysm03 chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
Hi. Just saying that I only read this fic now and I just want to point out that I will never, ever forgive you for writing this.

LOL NO I'm kidding but seriously, YOU MADE ME CRY. I AINT EVEN KIDDING HERE. I really did, and I'm not saying that just to say that it made me sad or whatever, but this fic really made me cry. Like tears rolling down my cheeks while trying to stop it. Imagine how awkward that is for me. I KNOW, I KNOW, I'M SO ASHAMED RIGHT NOW BUT I JUST NEEDED TO TELL YOU THAT. LOL dammit I was so ashamed, because crying over fanfics is not something that happens everyday BUT OH MY GOD EVERYTHING IS POLIVIA PARTING WAYS AND EVERYTHING MOTHEREFFING HURTS.

Please continue writing! Although I think you're gonna make us cry more and more with your future fics. ARE YOU SENT HERE TO PUNISH US WITH THESE TRAGEDIES? Lol just kiddin but seriously, YOU'RE AMAZING! :D One of my favorite fics ever! :)
Leytivia chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
The things I do for baseball.
atheart101 chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Can I just say, as the tears are making rivers down my face, that I am so incredibly GLAD that this is not the ending they chose for the show? Because this is so much worse that Peter disappearing. But so incredible and true to them, too. I love His Dark Materials, so I understand where you drew your inspiration from, but I love the twist you put on it to make it absolutely Peter and Olivia's. Wow, okay so I'm just gonna go get some ice cream and eat the entire carton. I'll read the rest of your amazingness later : )
marifreica chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
I wasn't even going to review this one, 'cause it's late and I should be sleeping. But... OMG! Honest to God, Ambre... My *sobs* were always very real inside my soul whenever I read any of your angst/fics, but I never "actually" cried... until this one.

It brought me back so many memories and I just want to craw in under my bed and stay there, in fetal position, until I can achieve a comatose state. Seriously!

Just... LET ME DIE!
bluestones1 chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
this story destroys me, every time i read it,, it is amazing. easily the best peter and liv fiction, no question. without a doubt my favorite. thank you so much, love
redshipper chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
aw, god, I don't think I ever cried that much reading a fanfic! you're awesome writer and you're able to convey so much emotion, so many beautiful images with so little! I'm absolutely in love with your writing, honestly! I love how you write Peter & Olivia. God, I don't know what else to say, I can't stop sobbing, lol!
bluestones chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
I am speechless. This is the most beautiful, tragic story,every word is perfection. based on the season so far, an ending such as this would be epic. thank so much