Reviews for Queen Kobra
Alpha Wolf 47 chapter 16 . 7/24/2013
another great story Shay i can call u shay right or aiko xD anyway im glad i stuck with this story there were a few heart wrenching parts that made me wanna rage quit xD but yea i liked it the drama the passion the heart aches and breaks and the oh so passionate make up Terry and Max had i loved it!
RedWren21 chapter 5 . 8/24/2012
Dang! I've never wanted Max to punch Terry out this much. Wait that doesn't make sense...I wanted her to hit him, heck beat him to a pulp! He is such a freakin douchebag! I gotta say, this is the best Beyond fic I've read so far. It's a cathartic, emotional rollercoaster for this reader.
RedWren21 chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Oh, wow. It's been over 10 years since I saw these episodes, and now I gotta go watch them again! I like the way you describe Max's outfit, it's really vivid. The plot is so intriguing, I can't wait to see how it unfolds.
Pepprie chapter 16 . 4/26/2012
Sorry work had me in a vice. Finally got to read the ending and it was great. Thanks for throwing Zeta in :) I love Terry and Max and you found a way to make the city understand...even if it wasn't the truth.

Kudos my dear.
Zanzibar1 chapter 16 . 4/11/2012
Oh my gosh! I love it! That was a perfect ending and closure for this story. I will definitely be going to read the sequel. That is definitely happening! Please continue to write as well as you have been doing for the sequel! I look forward to it!
LibraDiva83 chapter 16 . 4/11/2012
ok before i say anything first let me say that i started reading the first paragraph and then stop to get a snack. (good thing i was already reading in the kitchen) and went back to reading. then i got real into it and then this happened (i spit my food out from laughing and said WHAT! GET THE F OUUTA HERE) gurl u owe me a can of chef boyardee lol. this was hella good and i didn't see none of that coming at the end. i knew it would be good but hella good no. now my fav parts

Leave it to you to bring up some excitement." such a cute line from Terry.

and the ""Let's go get our daughter." line priceless i was like yeah hell yeah do that ish Terry. don't let her ass get away this time. lol and zeta as the bodyguard totally left field lol.

oh yes and thanks for my shout out i love u bestie my next chap is yours (bows in respect) :)
VOIDVOID chapter 15 . 4/6/2012
i read this fic a while ago nlet me say one of ur best long fics yet... well i havent read the other two so

it kept me on my seat and further expanded the story arch of terry going after max. which i love n i can never get enough of i was laughing mad sad angry how much my fave characters change

if u see me readin this on a plane the person beside me would e like that girl is weired making all these facess

this should be a book legit!

max made me maD at times lol more than terry.

which is a first cuz its easy to hate on a guy
LibraDiva83 chapter 15 . 3/22/2012
WHATT! i take that back i take it all back what i said in my last review. this is the best chap of this fic. i f-ing loved the love scene nice to see u writing so freaky bestie i knew u had it in you lol :) now i see a to be cont at the end there which means sequel i knew u would lol :) ok now my fav parts

M-"I've got plenty more ways," Max yells, "of releasing some steam other than fucking anything on two legs and with a dick McGinnis

T-I'm not interested in hearing about your bisexual sex parties Max."

T-Max, did you honestly just stomp your foot? Who's childish now?"

that whole bit was priceless bestie i'm stealin that one
LibraDiva83 chapter 14 . 3/22/2012
ok this is the best damn chap u've done with this f-ing fick chick like for real. this shit was smooth and full of action and tension with a touch of flirt. i love it u know u bad but don't wanna give urself the credit. u make me wanna burn my pen girl :) the whole thing was my fav part so i can't pick anything out sorry. NOW next chap
LibraDiva83 chapter 13 . 3/22/2012
ok i know this is gonna sound cheesy but i fuckin love this chap and i can't wait to read the rest of it. it was so sweet and left me craving for more and my fav part was the piggy back ride Ter is such a playa lol. he know he was feelin Max early on
LibraDiva83 chapter 12 . 3/22/2012
bestie ur just showin no mercy with the limits that Max is goin. i swear she is just evilllllllll. but i do love it, but come on u gotta get Max and Terry to work it out and. bringin mamma Mary into this was a lefty cause shit just got real. u don't play with a boy's mamma :)
LibraDiva83 chapter 11 . 3/21/2012
Max truly is evil here and i love it cause we can't b in real life lol
LibraDiva83 chapter 10 . 3/21/2012
bestie u know u really r a trip. i can't tell u how much i love Terry's smart mouth and Max goin all off the edge here and the baby thing i didn't see coming so *bows in respect* u r sick with ur pen as i say lol :) enough now for my fav parts darling :)

B-I'm Commissioner – this was my town long before you came along."

T-"what a great reminder! T's, Jokerz, spliced loving freaks, and let's not talk about the high criminal rate…you did one hell of a job."

B-"You're slipping Bruce. The Wayne I knew would've had three plans already saved up before things got this far."

Bruce-"Yeah, and I would've never grown old either, forcing me to have a kid carry on the legacy."

These two r a trip i tell u encore darlin job well done oh and i saw my shout out thanks
LaceTurkeyExpress chapter 15 . 3/11/2012
All I can say is... Damn, Damn and Damn. jeeez, that chapter was one of the best endings I've ever read. That period where Terry and Max had eachother all to themselves, without the hassle was brill. All I can say is 'mmm-mmm-mmm', like I just ate some good pie; it was hot! I thought the ending was so sweet yet sad. I want them to be Re-united. I defo appreciate the fact you took the time out to write this!

I can't wait to see your next story I'm so anxious now, you dont understand!

Thanks again, your loyal lacky lol. D
Zanzibar1 chapter 15 . 3/10/2012
Man what a cliffs! I have to commend you on the well written chapter. I normally don't read through the sex scenes very far since they often turn out to seem fake and therefore really obnoxious, but whatever came over you did a splendid job. Great chapter! I'm looking forward to more!