Reviews for Cry Out
June Odyssey chapter 4 . 1/2/2013
Lovely. It was a wonderful story about music and I enjoyed it very much. Music has amazing power and sometimes we forget that, I do. So thank you for writing this. I love how the song applied to each of the team and what they were going through, and this is one of my favorite songs so I sang along with the story :D

Wonderful job,
June
hifield chapter 4 . 1/29/2011
This chapter was perfect!Her sorrow matched perfectly and it seems that perhaps Major Lorne has the makings for a morning Bible Study group!

Really enjoyed this story.
hifield chapter 3 . 1/29/2011
Love how each story points back to Lorne - really nice how each person focuses on the song at the point where they need ministry and can relate with the words sung. Good chapter.
hifield chapter 2 . 1/29/2011
Another good chapter!
hifield chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
Really enjoyed this story - beautiful song ... on of my favorites and works perfectly with the story. Good job.
scarlet79 chapter 4 . 1/15/2011
Hi! Sorry about your dance school! It's always a tough thing when a talent and/or dream of yours is suddenly taken away like that...but I can tell you're a strong person, and I know God will open another door for you! (In case you can't tell, I am a Christian, too!)

I truly enjoyed the story...the thought of Rodney being someone who believed in God AND science is a strange one, but not an unthinkable one! I think my favorite was Ronon's...you captured his feelings of helplessness loss, and then of curiosity and hope, very well!

Keep on writing...I look forward to reading more!
storywriter155 chapter 4 . 1/15/2011
Really good story!, thx for taking the time to bless us all. I hope everything works out with your dance school.

A Fellow Christian
storywriter155 chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
So true, so true. I will pray for you, good story!
ladygris chapter 4 . 1/14/2011
Wonderful story! Each of the chapters were perfectly assigned. And Teyla's just capped off the whole thing!

Another for the favorites list! Just wonderful.

It's definitely time they all talk with Major Lorne. :)
ladygris chapter 3 . 1/14/2011
Wow! You captured the person who didn't know about Christ with Ronon, the one who knew and didn't follow with Sheppard, and now the prodigal son with Rodney! Wonderful!
ladygris chapter 2 . 1/14/2011
"John decided that maybe it'd be better to live as though there was a God and then find out after death there wasn't one." Absolutely true!

Another fantastic chapter!
ladygris chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
Beautiful beginning. I'm so sorry to hear about dance school, but God knows what He's doing. :)

This chapter was great. I liked that you brought in events from the other one and used it to further your plot.

Looking forward to the other chapters!
BrnEyesTX chapter 4 . 1/14/2011
did not do every chapter.. just poured thru them all.. beautiful.. you have really given them a soul.. and Evan will be very busy with all these new questions he will be fielding.
sagey chapter 4 . 1/14/2011
hope youare feeling better soona dn life opens another door for you..

and just read all your story..enjoyed it very much..thanks for sharing

hugs
The Lady More chapter 2 . 1/14/2011
Wow! John's was powerful! I loved it!