Reviews for Caller IDK
iluvfairytale chapter 5 . 8/21
The first Shino one and Hidan's got a laugh out of me. I was holding it in but idk why those 2 were impossible for me
iluvfairytale chapter 4 . 8/21
Sasuke... Nuff said
iluvfairytale chapter 3 . 8/21
I'm just gonna list off my fave from now on.
Sasuke, Gaara, and omg! What you did to Team Gai :O
iluvfairytale chapter 2 . 8/21
Sasori and Suigetsu parts... omg. I can't lol.
iluvfairytale chapter 1 . 8/21
Lmfao! Hidan, Itachi, and Orochimaru's part was the funniest. Which is super bad because I'm suppose to be in bed and my parents could if heard me :O
But I couldn't help but laugh ;D
HidanWasHere chapter 6 . 4/24
Now I'm here thinking; what the FVCK did I just read. This is fvcking amazing and hilarious. THIS IS FVCKING GOLD, DUDE!
Yuki Morishige chapter 6 . 11/28/2014
Can't be bothered to log in, but thought I should review.
This is HILARIOUS and every time I read it I can't. Stop. Laughing. :)

Also, to the guest who flamed on Sep 14, it's really rude to insult someone and their hard work the way you did. If you don't like, DON'T READ. Simple. Flames like that shouldn't exist and you really are hypocritical by calling someone 'dumb hoe', 'bitch' etc. for their preference in anime characters, which really has no affect on you whatsoever. Btw, go talk to the thousands, if not millions, of Sakura fans around the world.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
Shut the fuck up reviewer under me and with stupid ass ugly face you typed
Guest chapter 3 . 11/22/2014
You have a great sense of humor. I think I just died and went to prank call heaven!()人()
Guest chapter 6 . 11/11/2014
Fuck out of here
AkatsukiStalkers-RebelQueens chapter 6 . 11/11/2014
Neko: this was the funniest 6 chapters of my life.

Alex: truth is the truth.
TheLastTopato chapter 2 . 10/23/2014
/ Where the hell do you get ideas like this!? x'D
SakuraHerem chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
Guest chapter 6 . 9/17/2014
Oro is a pedo so he probably taught Sasuke how to also be a makes sense lol
Guest chapter 6 . 9/13/2014
Yeah, the whole Neji using desnity over and over again was not funny at all, very unfunny and just irritating. Kinda lame how you make Sakura the attention whore in every damn chapter. And its not even like that in the show, she's one of the worst, unliked, and crappiest character in the history of anime. And I saw your poll, no respect to shit Sakura. Bitch.

You're probably as shitty as her that's why you're up her ass so much. Lame crappy shitty suckish people love and worship lame crappy shitty suckish anime characters. Punch yourself in the face, please. Dumb hoe!