Reviews for Caller IDK
xMousex chapter 6 . 7/10
Omg xD These were hilarious and they absolutely made my day. I loved them all so much, and man I feel bad for Neji. Lol when they called Gaara and Kakashi, they were just so done. They even had Sakura and Ino stumped as to what to say to them.

Great story, thank you so much for writing it and don't listen to those guest reviewers who said this story was crap or that you tried to hard to make it funny, because it wasn't crap and it was hilarious and I loved it
a primadonna chapter 3 . 7/6
omigod hinata I just in can't you are brilliant I fucking love you.
guest chapter 6 . 12/11/2015
i love it when people are high !
guest chapter 2 . 12/11/2015
hi-la-ri-ous man, i wish i can prank call some bitches but then again ill end up in jail by some uptight ho and ma mam will cry ,shit man! life so cruel! que sad music.
guest chapter 1 . 12/11/2015
i laugh so hard ,i think i pee a little. lol. my mom thinks imma crazy bitch right now,fuck man . some people are so.. rude! :p
xoanneox chapter 3 . 10/28/2015
Making my day
Layla Riddle chapter 6 . 10/14/2015
This. Is. Hilarious.
iluvfairytale chapter 5 . 8/21/2015
The first Shino one and Hidan's got a laugh out of me. I was holding it in but idk why those 2 were impossible for me
iluvfairytale chapter 4 . 8/21/2015
Sasuke... Nuff said
iluvfairytale chapter 3 . 8/21/2015
I'm just gonna list off my fave from now on.
Sasuke, Gaara, and omg! What you did to Team Gai :O
iluvfairytale chapter 2 . 8/21/2015
Sasori and Suigetsu parts... omg. I can't lol.
iluvfairytale chapter 1 . 8/21/2015
Lmfao! Hidan, Itachi, and Orochimaru's part was the funniest. Which is super bad because I'm suppose to be in bed and my parents could if heard me :O
But I couldn't help but laugh ;D
HidanWasHere chapter 6 . 4/24/2015
Now I'm here thinking; what the FVCK did I just read. This is fvcking amazing and hilarious. THIS IS FVCKING GOLD, DUDE!
Yuki Morishige chapter 6 . 11/28/2014
Can't be bothered to log in, but thought I should review.
This is HILARIOUS and every time I read it I can't. Stop. Laughing. :)

Also, to the guest who flamed on Sep 14, it's really rude to insult someone and their hard work the way you did. If you don't like, DON'T READ. Simple. Flames like that shouldn't exist and you really are hypocritical by calling someone 'dumb hoe', 'bitch' etc. for their preference in anime characters, which really has no affect on you whatsoever. Btw, go talk to the thousands, if not millions, of Sakura fans around the world.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
Shut the fuck up reviewer under me and with stupid ass ugly face you typed