Reviews for Enough For a Lifetime
diAngelo57 chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
I'm very late in reviewing this, but excellent story! Peter/Lucy is such a rare pairing and it's so hard to find good fanfiction for them!
Damsel of Dawn chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
Just... Just amazing ! I can't believe it... It...it's just so perfect ! Thank for this fanfiction seriously !
kardashian chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
:D SEQUEL NOW
Return My Sanity chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
I'm sorry, maybe I'm narrow minded, but I fail to see how a story about incest can be even remotey cute or endearing. I just can't get into it. I find it disturbing.
That being said I must say that the story is splendidly written, you're a terrific writer!
outsiderchick chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
pleese make a series of peter and lucy romance i love them togeter
flyonthewall18 chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
Beautiful i always like the peter/lucy romance and siblings stuff but i prefer if romance they such a cute couple (lucy and edmund too) please post a lot of peter and lucy fanfiction... Thanks
Lisa chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
Ahhhh! Finally a Peter/Lucy fic! Loved it loved it loved it! I just wish there was more on their relationship and the uncertainty that comes with them both realizing they are attracted to each other. But again, I loved it! Thank you so much for writing this! Definitely looking forward to the sequel!
QueenNarnia chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
I loved it and I am looking forwards for the sequel
5SecsOfLARRYcat chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Loved It! :D
Wolf of the Dawn chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Wow! I didn't think that a story about brother/sister would be so... undisterbing. Amazing! I need to read the sequel.

Wofie