Reviews for Alphabet Soup
NightFlowerLuv chapter 37 . 3/12
Man, it sucks that all of this awesome headcanon-ing has been jossed now thanks to BW2. I'm really glad I read this story again after all these years...

I do have a few gripes, like about how in actuality no fictional hero is super awesome or anything anymore; if anything they're all super realistic and angsty and that's fine, but... I dunno. This is a good few years old now, so I guess I can excuse that stuff.

What DOES upset me is the constant talk about Mary-Sues. If your character is challenged by the narrative, in any way, they're not a Mary-Sue, and you don't have to defend them. And you don't have to call out Mary-Sues either; most people are just getting started when they make those. Wish fulfillment, you know? And this prejudice against self-inserts is dumb and needs to stop.

OTHER THAN THAT THOUGH OH MY GOSH THIS LIKE THE BEST REALISTIC POKEMON FIC LIKE FOR REAL

No but seriously this is like the epitome of a "taking Pokemon super seriously" fic; it's magnificent. Your thing about Liwicks is legit my headcanon because it makes sense. Thank you for writing this, it gave me a lot of inspiration as a kid.
son-of-heaven176 chapter 37 . 9/28/2014
Awesome story. You certainly knew how to take the Gen. V story and make it your own.
son-of-heaven176 chapter 34 . 9/28/2014
O_O

What. A. Sick. :$)#. Ghetsis. Is.

I knew that Ghetsis was evil, but you've really drawn out his inner demon. Good writing.
son-of-heaven176 chapter 31 . 9/28/2014
You should definitely be more confident in your writing skills. Certainly the SPaG could be greatly improved (as is the case in every chapter), but by no means does this chapter suck. You've obviously put a lot of thought into this story, and I cannot wait to see how it plays out.
son-of-heaven176 chapter 28 . 9/26/2014
Wow. Poor N. Still unable to see the truth.
son-of-heaven176 chapter 27 . 9/26/2014
What a rush! Though this chapter was admittedly long, it did not seem so as I was reading it; the action sped me right along. Poor Bree, though!
son-of-heaven176 chapter 10 . 9/23/2014
So far, so good. And as a fellow NYC native, loving how you're showing off the Greatest City on Earth! Looking forward to reading more.
Akirys chapter 10 . 7/7/2014
Reading this for the second time, I'm amazed at all the foreshadowing I catch, now that I know the plot twist at the end. That reference to J...;-;
MalachiteFlames chapter 2 . 6/20/2014
Hahahahaah! oh my goodness. This was a funny cute chapter.
Guest chapter 37 . 4/1/2014
This was a really fantastic fic! I liked how (besides the main twist, which was great) you stuck to the events of the game, and really developed all the characters (both human and pokemon :) incredibly well. There were also some wonderful humorous moments!
devilwanab chapter 11 . 3/29/2014
I love reading your story I feel as I'm playing the game instead of reading a fanfiction. There are times when I've caught myself picking up my 3ds to continue the story only to look at my ipad and remember I'm reading and not playing. So thank you for posting and finishing your amazing story now for the next chapter. Thanks again.
RandomNumbers523156 chapter 37 . 3/18/2014
That was an amazing story! The development, the foreshadowing, all marks of a near professional fanfic! The most important thing you did was construct a real Pokémon setting, even if it has some dark moments, it really felt like Pokémon, I'm so glad you developed not only N/White's relationship, but also the characters of their Pokémon and friends. Again, you did an awesome work and I'd read a sequel!
RandomNumbers523156 chapter 14 . 3/17/2014
That was an interesting twist to the ferris wheel scene, I must say.
Ms Lilly chapter 37 . 3/17/2014
This story was so good... And I really got my hopes up for more since you mentioned a sequel... But there is no sequel! TT-TT
I'm so sad that it's over...
RandomNumbers523156 chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
A ferret and an incubator, there is a Madoka Magica joke somewhere.