Reviews for Distorted Fairy Tale
Skullduggery Goodfellow chapter 19 . 5/25
Just read through all of this; great work here. I really enjoy the interactions between Tsukune, Moka, and Akuha.
Psyker Sieg chapter 1 . 3/26
I'm sure that you get "this is incredible" all the time, but it is.
One of the best and most interesting reads I've have on this site.
Tough I do want to say, if you haven't already, you might want to upload this on a site like adultfanfiction, just to be safe, cause there are some people being seriously up tight about reporting.
Ah, I know I'm commenting on chapter 1, but I've read all the chapters. Never reviewed before because no words I had could do this justice. This could very well have been an alternate take on the series.
This was mainly just for the warning.
maxe03 chapter 6 . 3/26
Wow sounds and mom a are dumber than I th out and I'm shocked that you have the realms acting like the fake
Anlanther chapter 19 . 3/3
Great chapter! For a moment there, since you spent a lot of time on Moka's POV, I was so sure that you would leave us hanging on the ledge of that previous cliff-hanger. Every time you moved on to a different part of the chapter, I became increasingly worried that you would not talk about Akuha and the crew at all and leave us hanging off a really tall cliff... actually, now that I think about it, you still kinda did...

Argh, anyway, going back, again, love your writing style and where this is going. It's really interesting how different your writing style is from those that I have read so far. Very backwards, allowing for more emotion to be omitted. It's very much how I would like mine to be XP . Moving away from that, I'm so happy that Miyabi is finally out of the picture–well I hope he is–and how Moka has finally been able to escape. I actually thought she was never going to figure a way out on her own. That was, I must say, very clever of you.

And, as per usual, PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I'm really looking forward seeing how Akuha and Tsukune would fare on their own as well as how Moka would get her way through that island. Oh, and one last thing that I remembered only a bit ago, shouldn't drinking Akuha's blood be dangerous? I remember Moka saying that drinking a vampire's blood would be really bad for Tsukune and non-vampires in general. Or was that done on purpose? XD
DraacoClaye chapter 19 . 2/19
So where is Tsukune my good sir?
Zealot90 chapter 19 . 2/11
Finally an update!

Great writing as usual! I hope to see more soon. Keep it coming!
Last Comma 1st chapter 19 . 2/10
While I love this story, I don't feel like this was your strongest chapter. The main problem I had was the overabundance of flowery/poetic language. Literary devices such as reverse sentence structure should be used sparingly to provide emphasis to particular sentences. This becomes even more of an issue when it bleeds into the dialogue. Apart from the fact that the characters simply don't talk like that, their "voices" lose individuality when they talk the same way each other, and/or the narrator. Maybe you were experimenting with something new (I don't recall the same style in earlier chapters, though it has been a month or two since I last read this story), but in my opinion, it didn't work out very well.

As far as plot, well, it was a short chapter so not much was going on, but I enjoyed the new developments. I would have preferred that Moka's means of escape had been foreshadowed in an earlier chapter, as opposed to the beginning of this one, but that's only a personal preference and the way you did it works as well.

Despite issues in this chapter, I still very much enjoy this story. I would love to hear your thoughts on the above points. I'm trying to give advice that I think would be helpful, so hearing your POV would be great.

I look forward to your next update.

Regards,
Last Comma 1st
In My opniin Taukune deserve Both Moka and Akua. Please do not simply let it be Tsukune x Akua. Think about.
Dany le fou chapter 19 . 2/10
It's back, yeah! And you even brought back badass Moka with you!
I hope Moka isn't getting recaptured anytime soon, things have been going Gyokuro's way too much over the last few chapters, she deserves a few wrenches in her plans. I'm kinda hoping Moka will run into Akuha, but it would be awfully convenient if they'd ended up near each other.
Oh, and of course, they've got to find Tsukune too, so they can get their reunion threesome.
BattleHQ chapter 19 . 2/10
My god...another chapter...you have no idea how happy i am...bless you for writing this story...
mac10m1 chapter 19 . 2/10
Wow, what a chapter! It was well worth the wait. Props on your spelling and grammar as usual, and I definitely enjoyed the action scenes. I await the next chapter with baited breath, I need to know what happened to Tsukune. Keep up the excellent work!
reality deviant chapter 19 . 2/10
nice update.
and monster vs deserted? island -interesting clash.
Moka's roaring rampage of revenge was nicely done
Velshard chapter 19 . 2/10
Sweet, a pretty good chapter overall, though somewhat disappointingly short, still it was nice to for one. See Moka go apeshit on fairytale, and two. Find out the fate of the SS01's crew. A bit disappointed about not finding out not learning Tsukune's fate as well but I'm certain he somehow managed to get himself saved by some ayashi beauty due to his preternatural charm. Or some such thing, but whatever it is I'm sure you'll keep things interesting.
Until next time, happy trails.
BrazeRancor chapter 19 . 2/9
Tsk tsk. Not even a 'know your place?' Missed opportunity there. Still, it was only a matter of time before Moka exploded and what an explosion indeed.

I can't wait for Akuha and Tsukune's emotional reunion! And by emotional I mean her thumping him for making her worry (not that she'd admit it.)
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 19 . 2/9
bah, we all know Tsukune isn't dead... hmm, not bad though im thinking i may have to reread this again from the start as i have forgotten a lot