Reviews for Distorted Fairy Tale
Cyrannus chapter 19 . 2/9
Hello hello! It is the two-year anniversary of this story's last update, and seeing as that is one of the rare few RV stories that actually acknowledges the second volume and is written nicely, I would very much like to know its future.
UnKnOwN MaDnEsS chapter 19 . 10/18/2016
please make more i love this story please come back and contune it please i beg you
UnKnOwN MaDnEsS chapter 19 . 9/1/2016
more please i beg you *cries* more please
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2016
Femdom is really something I don't enjoy but I find myself unable to discount the ability you have at writing a lemon. The sense of despair and betrayal Tsukune felt at how his body reacted against his will was palpable and as much, as stated before, I dislike the whole masochistic male archetype I find that it may have some bearing in Tsukune in canon; after all, he's always putting himself in harm's way to protect others who can often times handle whatever he's sheilding them from. Also, he's a big guilt tripper and quick to blame himself for things occuring beyond his power, so how he reacts in this was rather believable.

Personal gripes aside, I like your writing style too much to stop here, so I'll bite the bullet and read on.
The Blind Pilgrim chapter 19 . 5/30/2016
Omg, please finish this masterpiece.
Stratos263 chapter 2 . 4/30/2016
TheUndashingOne chapter 19 . 4/30/2016
I must say that this is one of the best Rosario Vampire stories I've read by far. Your writing style is impeccable and it's excellent in terms of plot and character development. It's interesting to view Akua's slow personality change towards Tsukune and humans in general but it's at a rate that is believable and even then she is still like her canon counterpart. A minor complaint I have is that there is way less development in people like Kurumu, Mizore and Yukari who are pretty close to Tsukune. I get that the focus of the story is Moka/Tsukune/Akua but I still think the story would have benefit a bit more if they were present to witness the changes little by little. Maybe that's just me being biased though.

I surely hopes that this is continued because it is an excellent story and it would be a shame if it just ended here.
Tower Knight chapter 19 . 4/25/2016
I hope you update this before i die
Anko4Life chapter 19 . 1/5/2016
I really love this pleases continue it. and keep up the good work
Stratos263 chapter 1 . 11/9/2015
ElfenbeinDaemon chapter 19 . 8/16/2015
This story is absolutely fantastic. I sincerely hope it is being continued. You have managed to capture the essences of the characters and keep them consistent, a feat rarely seen. Additionally, your writing style is enjoyable and engrossing, and I hope to see more soon.
ASimpleFan chapter 19 . 8/13/2015
I must say, this was quite possibly the best story I have read on this site. Your take on a character who was shown as a broken doll type in the manga and turning her into a truely simpethetic heroin is incredible. Also I personally like the idea of the budding feelings, not just between Akuha and Tskune, but also the slightest hints that Kulah might be growing some for Tskune as well. It would be interesting for him to have all 3 sisters with him, as he is too nice of a character to simply let Mayabi rape Kulah after their forced wedding... Honestly weather you continue this story or not is your chance, but you have a real talent for writing and do hope you decide to keep up with this fic.
Akira-Kenzu chapter 1 . 6/30/2015
Nice
the devil inside chapter 1 . 6/9/2015
Has anyone thought of naruto and gyokuruo and kahula stories that would be awesome
Skullduggery Goodfellow chapter 19 . 5/25/2015
Just read through all of this; great work here. I really enjoy the interactions between Tsukune, Moka, and Akuha.