Reviews for Through His Eyes
wolfeclipse25 chapter 3 . 1/14/2013
I loved the AxelxRoxas banter as well. :) It was hilarious!
CreeepyFangirl chapter 6 . 10/7/2012
That was absoloutly wonderfull! I believe that's all that needs to be said.
sadistic-neko chapter 6 . 3/5/2011
That was cute and I loved how awkward the first conversations they had were.
SarahEmoNeko chapter 6 . 2/13/2011
it should have gone on longer. this chapter was good but it could have had more suspence
RedRoseKitsune chapter 6 . 2/7/2011
Sooo adorable! I loved it! 3
SangoBFF chapter 6 . 2/6/2011
It's overr :( But it was wonderful!

I loved Roxas, he was amazing. Not the typical Roxas, I might add, which was awesome! xD He was so cute!

Hahahaha, "I think I'm Roxas-sexual." *INSERT AWKWARD SILENCE* "...Oh."

That was great. I loved loved loved this story, fantastic job!
colorfulCheshire chapter 6 . 2/5/2011
Awwz! It's such a cute little ending. I love it.
colorfulCheshire chapter 4 . 2/5/2011
It's nice to have some insight on the blind Roxas. I wish I could play video games for money. Heck, listening to music for money would be nice. I couldn't imagine losing sight, but I do enjoy the sounds of music.
colorfulCheshire chapter 3 . 2/5/2011
Love the random conversations. They gave me a laugh.
JustCallMe-SebastiansWife chapter 6 . 2/5/2011
Aaww... That was a really sweet Fic ) I really enjoyed reading this nice job on this Dude xD
colorfulCheshire chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
This is really interesting. I like it quite a lot. I'm tired at the moment and can't offer critical praise, but it's good, it really is.

Though I think Axel beats Riku in a sexy contest any day, hands down.

I do like your writing style, I'll have to go check it out tomorrow . . . well when I wake up later today.
Zeri chapter 6 . 2/4/2011
This was a lovely story. Thanks for writing! :3
Rocketship Romance chapter 6 . 2/4/2011
... wow I was not expecting it to end so soon Dx

But it's cute :)

A sweet ending to a sweet story.
Rokiri chapter 6 . 2/4/2011
Why doesn't this story have more reviews? D: ANYWAY~! I loved this story 3 At first I was like "Huh, another supernatural one? OKAY!" but your stands out, not only because of the beautiful ending, but how you built up to it. :3
Kit-KatSoraTwix193 chapter 6 . 2/4/2011
OMG ITSH DONE! D: NOOOEZ. well, it had a megaa cute ending though.. 3 and i loved how axel yelled "DIE, RADISH-HEAD. DIE DIE DIE!" that was amusing. xDD but im still sad cush itsh done. D: well, either way, i loved it. 3 :DD