Reviews for Visitors
Little Follower chapter 7 . 10/9/2016
The whole story was excellently written, giving this wonderful game a fanfiction that truly did it justice. Keep up writing, and I'm sure you will become an excellent author one day!

-Little Follower
aceredshirt13 chapter 4 . 5/3/2014
The story is so amazing, particularly on a website without much Ghost Trick fanfiction! I love how you write Sissel (fiance Sissel)! She is a lot like Lynne, but still different enough to be her own character! Kind of reminds me of Athena Cykes from Ace Attorney.
FlightfootKeyseeker chapter 7 . 12/28/2012
D'awwwww. Awkward Yomiel is adorable!
FlightfootKeyseeker chapter 4 . 12/28/2012
I'm liking Sissel. I can see why Yomiel was so broken up by her dying.
FlightfootKeyseeker chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
I have a feeling that Yomiel's ten years in prison won't be too bad. I think that the guards are going to give him a lot of leeway, what with saving the girl and asking for a longer sentence.
BananaMilkshake97 chapter 7 . 11/27/2012
this was so AWESOME! :D
Oh gosh chapter 7 . 3/15/2012
This fanfic was such a joy to read! I just finished playing through Ghost Trick for the 12th time, but every time I beat the game I have a moment where I feel a bit incomplete without knowing more of the gang's new future (the ending is supposed to be a bit open ended I suppose, given the game's mysterious plot patterns, but I digress.) So when I found this fanfic... seriously, this is awesome. The characters are their believable selves, the whole thing is cleverly written ( I especially love how you kept the dry and snarky humor bits in there,) and the story was easy to understand and follow along with, which is quite impressive considering you spanned multiple possible timelines! What I'm trying to say is, great job! You're a fantastic fanfic writer, and reading this made my day. C:
Icy Cake chapter 7 . 1/15/2012
I just finished this game. Glad to have found this story of yours. You got the characters perfectly. Even Sissel, the fiance, is portrayed very well even though we are given no information about her.

Everything's sweet and awesome.
Guest chapter 7 . 9/30/2011
ooh. Nice fic
Shexylle Stradivari chapter 7 . 7/10/2011
My God...

BEST. GHOST TRICK. FANFIC. EVER.

Seriously, what college course are you taking right now? Well, whatever it is, I'm pretty damn sure you can have writing stories as a side job anyday!

I have to say, I've just finished reading all the chapters and I was amazed at how well you did. Every single line of every single chapter was well worded and just added a bit more of that familiar Ghost Trick flair to it all. I sure wished I wrote as well as you, otherwise, I wouldn't be having such a hard time deciding if I want to start writing a Ghost Trick fanfic myself.

... Hey, if I do start writing one, I'd really be honored if you would read it as well. You know, give me some tips via reviews and stuff like that?

Anyway, great job on this fanfic! I really feel as if Yomiel can really have a great, bright future now! _
Seiberwing chapter 5 . 5/15/2011
I'd actually like to see a little more with Jowd starting to remember the alternate timeline-he seems to have a lot more trouble with it that Yomiel, for some reason I'm sure you have. It would make a very interesting discussion.
Seiberwing chapter 4 . 5/15/2011
Aw, the guards are so cute, being all supportive like that. I guess they're more sympathetic to him because of him saving Lynne?
Seiberwing chapter 2 . 5/15/2011
I do see a lot of Lynne in fiancee!Sissel, but I'm not completely convinced that's a bad thing. I've seen a few fics where she's this loving, tragic but not really filled out figure, and I think I like her better as a peppy Lynne type. It makes for more interesting character dynamics.
LazerBeemz chapter 3 . 4/12/2011
Poor Yomiel, he's not very good with children! Good thing Lynne has such a short attention span~
LazerBeemz chapter 2 . 4/12/2011
Haha, Sissel is such a silly girl. I like what you did with her character. She reminds me of a human version of Missile.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »