Reviews for Love Letter
Adlet chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
SO CUTE.
Love this pairing so much!
Thanks for writing- I really liked it!
xTsukuyomii chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Tai and Matt never fail to make me crack up! I almost cried at their hopeless pickup lines.

Izzy and Mimi are so cute together!

Please keep it up!
kiiyu-sama chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
holy crap, I never knew geek pik-up lines could be so perverted. I give you a 10 out of 10!
mrboogie94 chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Adorable!
radio wires chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
Koumi is my second favorite pairing in Digimon, and I am so glad you wrote this! It is really well-written, it's humorous, I LOVE your Tai and Matt, and you basically nailed everything.
Still Not King chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
I love how Izzy wanted to write a fany love letter to Mimi in the beginning and then by the end just asked her out over email; it really seems like something he would do.

Matt and Tai's "help" was hilarious and I'm a bit weirded out that they seem to know so much about the girls Izzy interacts with in school.

Overall, this is a great fic and one of the best Koumis I've ever read on this site.

Great job.
Princess Mayako chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
I Love It!XD So Fuuny And Cute:P
melodisz chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
I'm not a fan of Koumi but this story was really good.
dannae green chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
"you are so hot that you make my enzimes denature" another nerd-flirt quote that one of my classmates told my friend in french class... both are males ._.

I like this fanfic because I love koumi and I

think when you write a letter it's better to write it by yourself... other opinions usually don't work ;D