Reviews for The day that changed everything
Tigerlillyth chapter 1 . 5/31
oh my, I really liked this one XD Although I was kinda hoping I would read like the actual fight between Kazuma and Fumino yelling at each other... but still Thumbs all the way up!
crazykenz chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
Well done! Thanks for posting!
ageha obsessed chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
please write another story on fumino and kazuma. They're toooo cuuuuuute and you're my favorite writer for them.
L desu chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
This was a very nice story, practically canon. Good job!
sabresedge chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
i thought this was amazing and loved it. you also kept the characters in character! i could see this actually happening!
infiniteternity chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
I loved that you decided to write from this perspective. I think most people tend to forget that Kazuma was making a pretty big sacrifice that day as well. And, the bromance between Ryuu and "Maa-kun" was simply too cute. Thank you very much for writing this!
CuddleMeBear chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Oooohhh I like it . Hopefully u didn't drop dis story . Plss continuee ! Can't wait for da next chap .
YesIEatQuiche chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
A cute and interesting take of Ma-kun's POV of that night

ArouraLeona chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
Adorable. Very well done, and a believable story to the things we were never shown in the manga!
X DancingInTheRain X chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
well written! it was kinda cute! :D
Broken.Bells chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
I liked this- it was very well written (:
Space Whales chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
*starry eyes* That was sooooo cute... You just totally made my day! Thank you so much! (And because I loved it so much, I'll make sure to give you a nice long review!)

I really liked how you started it out with Maa-kun packing up while someone else took the call, and I was really happy when he didn't take place in the betting.

Here, I really liked the line "That is the only thing that ever changes with that girl... her address." You managed to tell a lot about Kaji-san so that everyone could tell what was going on through a short bit of dialogue, which is a great skill to have.

After that, I thought it was cool how you casually implied that Maa-kun had previously been in a gang, but made sure to show what a kind heart he had (i.e., "Not finding her there heartened him a bit, some of those teachers were going to lose their bets. All of them would if it was up to him." That was also a favorite line, btw.)

It made me go "Awwww... 3" when he said that it would be a marriage in name only, and I had to laugh when he showed up at Ryuu's. Then you made me smile again when Ryuu kicked the girl out. It made me really happy that you depicted Ryuu as such a good guy.

Lastly, it was so cute how you showed that Maa-kun really did like Fumino, although it wasn't much at the time. And you had a great ending.

All in all, I loved loved loved it. Thank you so much again for writing that. It was nice and original and there are too few fics on here. I hope that you put another story here soon!