Reviews for Fade to White
BlackIceWitch chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Great story! Raphael dirtying his hands with Dean - I would probably pay to see his expressions. I liked the concept of Dean providing insulation for Sam too, another layer of co-dependency.

The writing is very tight, very smooth and tension was really well-maintained. Very enjoyable read :)
Luna Ackles chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
When's the second chapter coming out?

Awesome Writing. :)
ccase13 chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
It's understandable that Sam's wall would "itch" more when Dean is not nearby.
Barranca chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
The Winchesters have been blessed with bad luck and good luck and someone must have wished that they lived in interesting times. An excellent oneshot.
cold kagome chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
AWWWE.. THE BOYS NEVER GET A BREAK... P,P

YAY THEY OKAY.. SO0O HAPPY..
Linnie McCary chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Creative! I loved the parallel of the brothers both struggling with walls in their heads, Dean to reach something, and Sam to avoid something. Very clever of you!
angeleyenc chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
I loved it! XD
zekeschance chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
This story had it all! Drama, angst, action and humor. With all 4 of my favorite guys! Thanks so much!
T.L. Arens chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
What a cool story! It had good pacing, although it seemed to move just a little too fast. But I loved the visuals and wow, great fight scene! You balanced play time between the characters and did not minimize the importance of any of them. I liked how you made Raphael so sinister!

I thought it was very cool that Sam found comfort with Castiel. It was nice to read something of a relationship there, since the writers of the series created a wall between Cas and Sam. I think it's a shame; Dean and Sam are a packaged deal, you know?

Anyway, thank you so much for writing such a good story!
Pendragon.P a s s i o n chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Oh, I love this... so very very very much :)

Insanely good.

Amazingly good amounts of Sammy-angst without the angst overpowering the rest of the story.

Love all the Dean stuff :)

Love Bobby.