Reviews for Second Thoughts
just read chapter 1 after seeing the movie. I was impressed by how well SAM personality was captured in this chapter dialogues.
Scarlett88 chapter 20 . 5/6/2012
A very amazing story, I read it all in 24 hours. :)
Kristen3 chapter 20 . 1/8/2012
Awwwww! (Imagine me saying that in a very high-pitched voice! :P) This was so wonderful! And *Hugs* for bringing Dennis in one more time. I know you just had to do that, and of course I love you for it! I know this took longer than expected to finish, but you really should be proud of the way it turned out! :)
Kristen3 chapter 19 . 1/8/2012
You write Jonah's POV so well here! :) And of course Annie and Sam's reunion was just like I imagined it would be. *Sigh*
Kristen3 chapter 18 . 1/8/2012
Loved this chapter so much! I'm glad Annie's decided to come back where she belongs. I can't wait to see where things go from here! :)
Kristen3 chapter 17 . 1/8/2012
I love Becky here. I'm glad she's learned a few things from Annie's experiences. I can't wait to see where this goes! :)
Kristen3 chapter 16 . 1/8/2012
Once again, I love Jonah here! The argument w/ Jessica over An Affair to Remember vs. Jurassic Park is totally believable! I'm glad they're closer to finding Annie now!
Kristen3 chapter 15 . 12/15/2011
Once again, I love how you write Jonah's POV. Poor kid, thinking Annie hates him. No way that's true! Glad to see this updated, and I can't wait for more!
Kristen3 chapter 14 . 12/2/2011
Once again, I love how you've written Jonah here. It's amazing, really. And I love the idea of Jonah and Greg going off to Baltimore to find Annie. I know if she sees the two of them (esp. Jonah), she'll want to come back when she knows how bad Sam and Jonah need her! Can't wait for more, as always!
Kristen3 chapter 13 . 11/26/2011
I just want to hug Jonah sooooo bad here! I hope Sam and Annie get back together, b/c Sam clearly needs her, and so does Jonah. I just hope she realizes it soon!
Kristen3 chapter 12 . 11/26/2011
Love how this chapter is written in Jonah's POV. You really do that so well! :) I feel so sorry for Sam, losing Annie. And it's got to be rough for Jonah to watch it and know it's because of him. Can't wait to see how this plays out!
Kristen3 chapter 11 . 11/16/2011
*Hugs Jonah* Poor kid. :( Love the mention of the "weird lady on the radio"! But not ALL radio shrinks are weird, are they? I mean, there's one who "listens" to all his callers! (Sorry, I had to do that! *grin*) So glad to see this story being updated, and once again, I love how you write Jonah. Very kid-like! :)
Kristen3 chapter 10 . 7/13/2011
So glad you brought Dennis into this! He seems to care a lot about Annie, which is nice to see. I can't wait to see how all this wraps up! :)
Kristen3 chapter 8 . 7/13/2011
LOVE Becky here! You've got her down perfectly, and I can hear Rosie on every line. So glad I saw the movie again before R&Ring this! :)
Kristen3 chapter 7 . 7/13/2011
*Hugs Jonah again* I have a feeling Sam could use a hug as well, but Jonah seems to need it more! It must be so scary for him to see Sam like this, after losing Maggie. But the only thing Sam has is a heartache. Too bad Jonah's too young to understand that!