Reviews for All Star
MilaDreamer chapter 2 . 1/25/2011
WOOOOOOOOOOOT. CHAPTER DEUX. ;D

I loved everything about this chapter. From Sadie's appetite, to Laura's shyness, to Nathan being a prick, and to Charlie being completely badass. (:

How on earth did I find such a talented SBF?

Update whenever you feel like it. xx
MarloFreudenburgers chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
DUUUUUDE it really /is/ better. Huh, I like the whole flashback thing and Reggie Rox being in a basketball team is...amusing. And genious XDDD Thanks so much hun, I enjoyed the Reggie scenes and I wouldnt know how to describe Chad so perfectly as the "Oscar-winning brother" XDDD Thats an awesome basketball team. Its a frigging win right there. And once again, anticipation hangs to introduce Christy and Nathan XDD I LURVES IT! And have fun at the movies. Tell me how it goes C:
MilaDreamer chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
What this this.. I don't even..

EVERY. SINGLE. WORD. IS SO PERFECTLY PUT IN PLACE. My eyes were glued to the Goddamn screen like I was reading The Outsiders for the first time, Chrissy!

I love it. Every little piece of it. The way you described the OCs and everything. And reading it in Kyle's POV makes me fall in love with him even more.

Update soon, but at the same time, don't feel forced to update. Try to feel the same feeling as you did with AGL. I don't want you to feel forced and not be satisfied with your work, although it'll always be amazing.

P.S. DON'T FUCK THE BURRITO.
California Gruesome chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
HOW THE HELL DID YOU GET TUESDAY SO IC?

You've been in my head. You fiend!

"Well, Peace!" LOL, REGGIE.

Dude. This fic. Is gold. You just motivated me to go write something, because I now have another idea! OHMYGOD, ADDIE.

"Why the fuck not?" Oh yes. Kyle, grrr, yousexy JEEWWWW

NOW. THIS CHAPTER.

Greatest intro chapter in the universe, may I add

IS AMAZING.

Tues. She would totally deliver a surround sound system to strangers. AND YOU MENTIONED RIXON. MY BUTLER, OMG

Now. I need to stop spazzing. Seriously. I look forward to seeing Laura and Lory and Adrian eetttcccc.

Now, I leave with you these three funny comments.

I JUST WANNA FUCK THE BURRITO. DON'T FUCK THE BURRITO!

Eye maj who

Shut up, and sleep with me c'mon why don't you sleep with me?
Christiansoldier5 chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Hello

nic 2 m33t u agin

itz kwit confuzng tht u sed "no mor OC's" wen i rote fe 1st review.

and yes, im spelling crappy to make you chuckle

I can remember all the good conversations we had while your other story was being Published