Reviews for Amddiffyn
cindy4651 chapter 21 . 6/19
This is a fantastic resolution to the whole treason issue. Merlin is accepted, Arthur is aware, and there is no extreme strife in the royal family. Excellent story, thanks.
cindy4651 chapter 11 . 6/18
Oh Arthur. Think a little, would you? "Arthur stormed into his chambers. He had searched the entire castle for his gangly manservant to no avail. "

And I also like the random pack of sorcerers who came to join Emrys.
cindy4651 chapter 8 . 6/18
I've read this story before and I'm enjoying it just as much note as last time. Thanks!
Guest chapter 21 . 1/14/2015
Wonderful, fantastic, thank you so much! I like this: "there was a silent agreement among the guards to leave figures in the dark green cloaks with unusually deep voices alone to conduct their business. One time a guard had even seen Galahad doing magic and had continued on his way."
Guest chapter 20 . 1/14/2015
Excellent story, thanks.
Guest chapter 11 . 1/14/2015
Great chapter! I am worried about Merlin's alias, though, because somebody might know it and start Uther panicking. I was also worried about how poor Merlin was going to work for the Sorcerers and for Arthur, so I like the way you had him complain enough that Arthur found other people to do his work. And the ending, with a new group of sorcerers, is also awesome.
Guest chapter 10 . 1/14/2015
excellent chapter. However, I cannot imagine anybody being so good and kind as to say sure will help you and then you can kill us.I really like the bit by Arthur at the end.
Guest chapter 8 . 1/14/2015
Good chapter, I like how Arthur listened to her just because melon was upset. However, you said you posted it quickly and it shows. You could do a LOT of food to this chapter with a single quick read through and repost. Thanks for writing this story!
Guest chapter 4 . 1/13/2015
I love it!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/13/2015
This is excellent, a plot I have never seen before! I'm really looking forward to reading this!
Linorien chapter 21 . 7/21/2014
I love the idea of a secret group of sorcerers helping to protect Camelot. So cool.
Patiku chapter 2 . 6/24/2014
It's ok but I see some inconsequence. First Merlin erase memory of an assasin, to not to kill him and then without question kills some people because barely met girl, he doesn't really know whether he can trust, tells him to?
Flinch Cain chapter 21 . 2/1/2014
This is a brilliant idea! I love the initiative behind this, the way that Merlin saves Arthur and Camelot from behind the scenes and without his knowledge, but there's another layer/team of people saving Camelot without his knowledge. It's amazing!
The only issue I did have with this story was the grammar and punctuation. Maybe have an older sibling or something read it through for you? Or find a beta? There were a number of typos and simplistic mistakes which would have made it much more fluent had they been removed.
Overall, I really enjoyed reading this, so keep practicing!
Flinch
Mai Noone chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
I really like the idea of this story, and I'm looking forward to reading more. :)
I felt the first chapter was rather quick, but a lot of things in Merlin are rather fast. So, it actually wasn't too bad of a job, honestly. :)
I found a few errors. They could be easily fixed, though - nothing major. Just small things in grammar ("and her eyes flashed gold and a in her palm a fire ignited" - 'a' is not needed), along with the markings/caps in the story. Again, it's nothing to major - I was just pointing out those details. :)
Well, off to read the next chapters! And keep up the good work. :)
AnonReviewFairy chapter 21 . 1/9/2013
*Applauds loudly* Sequel! Sequel! Sequel!
Seriously, I really enjoyed this and I love Ayra! I'm not entirely sure how to pronounce her name though...
I wanted Arthur to be a little bit more assertive, particuarly with Uther wanting to execute Amddiffyn... it also would have been super cool and devious (and probably a bit more IC) If Uther hadn't told them that he was going to execute them (but of course the amddiffyn would have known anyway) but thats just my little two cents :) Anyway... I'm going to go check out your other stories now! :D