Reviews for The Secret's Out!
Manga-fan-99 chapter 5 . 7/5/2013
Its been a long time since I've been back on fanfiction... And I'm happy that this was the first story I read upon my return. U did a great job in writing this. Please continue it
Crystela7 chapter 5 . 4/22/2013
I love the story so far! I can't wait to see the reaction on Shigure of he ever finds out about YukinaYupina. But I always wondered how the girls and boys in the school would start treating her if they found out Yukina was Yupina, the famous cell phone novelist. Thank you so much! I've been looking for a chapter that goes by the lines of 'The Reveal.' Thanks again. The characters match the same personality as the original but if Yukina was blackmailed, I think she would definitely put the guy into the story.
melmel12129 chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
This is a very intriguing story! Update soon.
icylilia chapter 5 . 1/28/2013
Guest chapter 5 . 1/5/2013
OMG! update this! ITS SO AWESOME!
belliles chapter 5 . 11/27/2012
This story is amazing! XD

To be honest, I like to see how Yukina and Alex get along well :3

Update fast, ne? X3
hi chapter 3 . 4/15/2012
love it so far :). and alexander/sasha? isnt that the guy from seikon no quesar? 0_o
boldedblack chapter 5 . 3/17/2012
Update faster :D This is so fun :D

Seriously... when I found out the Alex guy's weakness... I totally went crazy and shouted "F #$ yeah!" lol :p

nice story :) Highly recommended
Kazane Hime chapter 5 . 1/29/2012
Very interesting... In the manga, the pairings seem to even themselves out with Mami X Akira showing up and definite Shigure X Yukina but with Alex the story would have to be twisted up alot... For Yupina's novel, I think Alex would fit a "foreign Prince" character since there are no princes in Yupina's novel yet, only a princess. Also, he has yet to meet Akira... For the "pet" thing, maybe in the novel, the foreign prince could be a shape-shifter... Can't wait for more (I'll keep reviewing since I know how much getting a review means to me) :3
blackbloodywolf chapter 5 . 8/7/2011
great! more please~
DangerFiction chapter 5 . 5/7/2011

and alex is freaking awesome ill tap that ;D
Daniella Young chapter 5 . 4/26/2011
I loved it...

Go Alex! I have to say, even if i don't know that much about Alex, I'm beginning to like him and his personality..

He's a very interesting character..

And please.. I beg you, update soon, k?
Daniella Young chapter 4 . 4/26/2011
YEY! you updated it!

Couldn't wait to review this chapter before heading unto the other one..

filipinochick chapter 5 . 4/24/2011
She should use Alex as another love rival in "Yupina's" story :) He could be like... A knight or a king or something! XD Good story!
Krissy2lip chapter 4 . 4/23/2011
Aww and it was just getting good!