Reviews for Love Thy Enemy
Digi Yo chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
Nice one! I always wished Sora had continued to play soccer. I liked her more as a tomboy and not as a girly girl.
Kimiko Heroux chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
This is a great one-shot. Most people kinda slaughter them, but I think you did a really good job with this. I like the mood you put Sora in during this. She seems pretty serious about the game, which is the attitude most players would have when going against a close friend that doubles as a fierce rival.

I like how you stayed on target the entire way, keeping the ball rolling throughout the whole game and hardly pausing to fill in unnecessary details, yet you gave enough description to make it seem more professional and that you actually took the time to think all of it through instead of just writing play-by-play as most who are rushing do.

The best part, in my opinion, was the ending. The way you pieced it all together made the event just sort of pop out and surprise you, just like how surprised Sora would've been. It just really makes you get into her shoes and walk around in them.

I personally enjoyed the story, thought it was written more than adequately, and although I'm more of a Sorato supporter than Taiora, this one-shot really makes me set that aside, and just enjoy a nicely-written fanfiction.

KH
TaioraWarrior chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
Well I'm a soccer player. And the little you wrote was belivable. Anway I liked it... I'm just not sure if I should favorite it though. It was good, definantly got the point across, but it was pretty short. Anyway looking forward to when you continue Unexpected Encounters. Long live Taiora!
digimonfan4ever101 chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
wooow! I love this story sooo muuch! Taiora 4ever!
Odinson91 chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
Huh, that explains a bit. That was great, this brought me out of a small funk I was in. Nice to have a happy ending once in a while.
nerdynovelist11 chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
I love Hawk Nelson! This was a cute read (:
Supershooter chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
something to be happy about thats for sure, great oneshot
Taiora4eva chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Wow. It was a good story. Glad the Taiora people haven't given up. I'm so sick of seeing Sorato stories and Takari stories. Even though Takari didn't happen, people keep insisting on putting their disgusting stories up.

This story was ace. My only prob is that Sora would never have won against Tai. He's too damn good. Plus Sora stopped playing Soccer for a bit.