Reviews for Setting the Scene
anon chapter 1 . 3/20/2002
This is such a great twist on the spoilers! I love it! Pleeeease continue! I'd

love to see Sydney's and Jack's reactions to all of this!
Waterdancer chapter 1 . 3/20/2002
This was really well done. I had also read the spoilers and thought that Laura's interragation was an elaborate set-up. Congrats on being the first to get a fic out about it! :)

You've also upped the ante for the different Alias fanfic. Great job!
Thorne chapter 1 . 3/20/2002
Very nice! Well, OK, nice is the wrong word. Well written? Nicely articulated? I love the moral ambiguity of Laura/Irina. Not knowing the truth of the situation is part of the fun!
brn2drum chapter 1 . 3/19/2002
wow, that was excellent! I never thought that maybe she could be faking the

whole interrogation on the cd... what a great take on that. Great job!
Caprice chapter 1 . 3/19/2002
Love the story! It's good to read something that's not really just about Sydney. Could you please tell me where you got the spoilers from? Pretty please?
SaraC chapter 1 . 3/18/2002
Wow, I really, really liked your take on that spoiler! Very nicely done!
Jenny chapter 1 . 3/18/2002
Wow! That was excellent. Very nicely done! It's great to read something entirely different for a change and you pulled off the interrogation really really well. Now I'm wondering if the Alias writers can pull off something as good as that. Well done!
Jenny chapter 1 . 3/18/2002
Solidae chapter 1 . 3/18/2002
Wow, that was really really good!
Jen too lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 3/18/2002
Wow! Very good :) I don't know how I'm going to survive 3 weeks!
Jewls13 chapter 1 . 3/18/2002
damm. I was thinking that Slone's wife Emily was really Laure Bristow-that would explain a lot don';t you think? But now I really can;t wait three weeks. Damm them!
lanabana chapter 1 . 3/18/2002
good take on it all, were did you get the spoilers!