Reviews for Lust A Prima Vista
Kaighla chapter 4 . 11/13/2011
Awesome reviewer chapter 4 . 4/5/2011
Come on! It's been 2 months! PLEASE UPDATE! I need to know what happens!
Kaighla chapter 4 . 3/25/2011
Please please please please please please please please please please ( I could go on and on). Update! Your story is amazing and you have left me on the edge of my seat to see what happens! I repeat! PLEASE UPDATE!
Lucente chapter 4 . 2/24/2011
Great fic! Can't wait to
DamageReport chapter 4 . 2/5/2011

Plot twist.
Coliekinz chapter 4 . 2/5/2011
cant wait to read what happens next! update soon please! :D
fairytaledreamer212 chapter 4 . 2/5/2011
Oh my gosh...! How could Petunia do that? I was really hoping things would be all right between them - not perfect, but okay. And then she has to be ridiculously stupid... Great writing job! You managed to really get a lot of detail and emotion into the chapter. And you captured Petuia/Vernon's characters really well. You've no idea how mad I am at Petunia right now!
Pebbles827 chapter 4 . 2/5/2011
Lovveee ur story. Plz update soon
fairytaledreamer212 chapter 3 . 2/1/2011
So far this story has been amazing. The amount of detail and emotion you put into it overwhelmed me - but in a good way. The first chapter was by far my favorite. What story was Mr. Evans reading? And what year is this? I'm guessing 6th but I'm not positive. Excellent writing, you've got great talent. I could easily see you becoming an author as a career. I can't wait to read the next chapter :)
Freakiess chapter 2 . 1/19/2011
Your writing is amazing. So very detailed. I love it. :)
Mr T chapter 2 . 1/19/2011
Oh dear, this has only had one review so far? Well I'll remedy that :) Please don't get discouraged by the lack of reviews, it takes a while for them to come, and I assure you they will.

I would advise you to write longer chapters, though, so that there is actually something for us readers to get our teeth into. Nothing actually happened in this chapter...
DamageReport chapter 2 . 1/18/2011
Right about now would be a perfect time for a real plot.