Reviews for The Fool
m chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
It was so goood! Very original plot! :)
M. D. Jensen chapter 1 . 6/26/2004
well the last line was a bit confusing, but then again the song itself has always confused me... but that again *again*, i'm not the brightest crayon in the box :D

i did like it though. it was quite well written.

btw: their real names are Hermione Jane and Ronald Billius... but you wrote this is 2002 so you wouldn't have known ;D

yes, i have had large amounts of suagr tonight, why do you ask? ;0)
A Pumpkin Pasty chapter 1 . 2/12/2003
"And hating herself for being the fool who was in love with the fool who still wanted the one he couldn't have" That sentence was amazing! Gereat story! Keep it up! I love R/H too!
lavender brown Snort. I wish chapter 1 . 4/22/2002
GREAT fic. I LOVED it! Wonderfull use of details, and it was a nice twist at the end. Try to say the last sentence 10 times fast!
daygogurl chapter 1 . 3/28/2002
Wow, a Seamus/Lavender fic...well, sort of. I love that pairing, as well as R/Hr, so this really fits the bill! BTW, I like the song as well.
The Wandering Blue Andalite chapter 1 . 3/26/2002
Lee Ann Womack,she's a wonderful singer. Although I've never heard this song of hers before, I've always been fond of "I hope you dance" This is a great story,I liked how you wrote about the other characters and not just the main ones. It was very cute how you added Ron and Hermione's 'middle names' I love that whole paragraph about Ron and Hermion's relationship ending that they were perfect for eachother. So true that is. Poor dear Lavender,I feel so sad for her. The ending was good and nicely well put "she found herself loving Hermione for her innocence, loving Seamus for his goodness…" Hopefully Seamus will turn around and see the truth someday,that Lavender truly loves him and he should love her for that.
monsley chapter 1 . 3/25/2002
... poor Lavender. Wow, I'd never read a fic which gave such character and introspective to her! I really like it. Simply beautiful. Keep writing!
OoshatiElf chapter 1 . 3/20/2002
*Sadness!* for Lav and Seamus-but I love it iwhen Ron and herm get together. I've read all your works and are amazed at your wonderful writing ablitity(sp?). Keep writing.

Love your faithful fan,

The one and only-

Ooshati Elf
Female Fred chapter 1 . 3/18/2002
This is awsome!I really like fic that have never been done. i like where you have left off but you still add more.
Jazz Goddess chapter 1 . 3/18/2002
That was a really great story! I loved the plot and the message that it gave!
Bria chapter 1 . 3/17/2002

And hating herself for being the fool in love with the fool who still wanted the one he could never have."

Damn, Jules. Just...damn. What an amazingly painful web you've woven here. My heart breaks for Lavender and aches for Seamus. I'm glad to see that you didn't make Lavender hate Hermione...love the way you humanized her here. Such a realistic life situation, and you've portrayed it more than beautifully. I'm in awe of you yet again.

And the "her inspiration, her salvation..." line was gorgeous. While Ron and Hermione are in many ways secondary here, you still managed to inject a perfect image of their love into this tale. Wow. It's just glorious.

I've finished "Rain", BTW. I'll send it ASAP. It's lovely as well-like everything you do.