Reviews for Darkness Past
ljpjcg chapter 5 . 3/20
How could this story not be on everyone's favorites list?! I loved it. I especially loved Severus' candor about his childhood and Luna's affection for Hermione. Very sweet.
DoraLupinTonks chapter 5 . 9/9/2013
woooooooooooooow. u know, you cud've cntnud it...but it was nice.
renaid chapter 5 . 7/5/2013
That was sweet, but a terribly quick turn into a relationship between people with no real interpersonal connection until that night before. I did enjoy it. Your characterizations are delightful.
renaid chapter 4 . 7/5/2013
Okay, that kiss happened awfully fast! You must tell us when Hermione developed romantic feelings for Severus! And why he was so incredibly receptive to receiving affection from someone who was his student not too long ago.

The bed part is hilarious.
renaid chapter 3 . 7/5/2013
I love the humanity you've imbued into your characters. Delightful.
renaid chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
This is brilliant. I love the fact that Luna is not okay, because most people write her as being so out of it that a little torture and imprisonment during the war shouldn't have hurt her at all. This idea that she still is afraid and needs to heal, like anyone would need to, is very thoughtful. Her recruiting Hermione to help her is a lovely idea. And the addition of Snape's horrific past leads into a very thoughtful story. I'm off to continue reading!
TalesOfSpike chapter 5 . 4/19/2013
And, yes, I think that's something that we would all like very much to see, or at least imagine.
TalesOfSpike chapter 4 . 4/19/2013
Well, at least they just broke the bed, rather than the bed going through the floor boards. I hope it doesn't put them off.
TalesOfSpike chapter 3 . 4/19/2013
And just what did Severus mean by that last commemt?
TalesOfSpike chapter 2 . 4/19/2013
Sigh! It's probably a good thing that the proprietress interrupted them when she did. Severus has a tendency to snap when he gets out of his depth and if things went too quickly, he'd back-pedal like mad.
TalesOfSpike chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
It sounds as if they've all had a horrible time of it. I doubt that Severus will be as convinced of her driving ability as her examiner was. Maybe he'll accuse her of having used a Confundus charm.

(Here via sshg quiz.)
laziza chapter 5 . 3/20/2013
Oh! The beautiful, beautiful story. It unfolds in the right amount of bitter sweetness between survivors. I simply love it.
braye27 chapter 5 . 3/4/2013
Thank you for this wonderful, lovely, and thoroughly engaging story of the power of love to heal the wounded spirit. I'm so glad I decided to read this so that I could better appreciate your SSHG Exchange gift.
braye27 chapter 4 . 3/4/2013
I'm glad the tyre had gone flat so that Severus had to stay the night. And how like him to insist on sleeping in the freezing cold boy's dormatory instead of staying in the room with Hermione and Luna. But my favorite part in this chapter is when he looked into Hermione's mind and saw her true feelings for and about him. The bed dumping them on the floor made me smile and think, "Oh man!"

Now I have to go find out what happens next.
braye27 chapter 3 . 3/4/2013
It's so good to see Severus start to let go of some of the bad from his memories of years ago. It seems as though he's found a place (in this place of all places) where he can relax a bit and enjoy the present company.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »