Reviews for Nightmare Reborn
Mizu-NagaBattleMageOfWater chapter 5 . 5/11
A shame you went and abandoned it.
Monster King chapter 5 . 2/25
Great story I really liked it a shame that it looks like you gave up on it.
biohazzard777 chapter 5 . 1/11
I hope you continue this story in my opinion it is very well written and an interesting plot.
kitsune7815 chapter 5 . 1/7
awsome chapter love the book
biohazzard777 chapter 1 . 11/30/2016
Is this story on haitus or is it discontinued? Either way it is a really good story so far.
Arrow3ss chapter 1 . 8/5/2016
Honestly can't get myself to continue this. Have nothing against you as a writer, this wasn't just my cup of tea. The summary sounded promising enough, but all the cliches and Naruto actually taking up Sephiroth's name drove me away (I have nothing against Sephiroth as well). What the actual fuc* is the use of that?

Anyways, I hope you don't take this as a flame. The rant was more of a personal preference rather than an insult towards your story. May you churn out more chapters/stories to come.
desdelor97 chapter 5 . 2/27/2016
This was a great chapter,
Please keep up the great work.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/23/2015
fufufu very interesting this is a really great story.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/10/2015
Yes! I knew it was Tifa! ..*Jiraiya-esque giggle* Does that mean Naruto is going to be paired with Konan AND tifa!? the hottest girl in video gaming and the hottest girl in anime!
SHADOWNINJAMASTER chapter 5 . 10/5/2014
Awesome story I hope you continue
christinadcruze chapter 5 . 10/3/2014
plz plz lz update
uscias chapter 5 . 4/3/2014
Please update soon.
guest chapter 5 . 11/2/2013
great story! naruto's harem be koyuki, ryuzetsu( naruto blood prison),and mei. itachi should be pairied with konan or tifa or both. update soon!
nickorin fusionspark chapter 5 . 10/14/2013
more please.
Zatarra12345 chapter 5 . 7/23/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...