Reviews for Nightmare Reborn
Ccebling chapter 2 . 2/27/2011
Have Sephiroth recruit Kakashi, Jiriaya, Itachi, and Kabuto. Kabuto is do to the fact that he'd know doubt work for Sephiroth do to the fact the he is stronger then the Orochimaru, the only thing that will give Sephiroth trouble would be all of the shinobi at Orochimaru's command, Kakashi do to Sephiroth opening his eyes, Jiriaya if Sephiroth reveals himself to him, and Itachi do to the fact he defiantly lose respect for konoha do to what it became and Sasuke do to he caused his own teammate to be banished.
Radiant Demon chapter 2 . 2/23/2011
another great chapter hey by the way whats the paring
Sanz0girl chapter 2 . 2/22/2011
Yeah, I like this! And how Hinata betrayed Naruto . Not usually done and so it is very interesting and good to read
battleking chapter 2 . 2/21/2011
This is VERY good! Kakashi joins Naruto's team!
EXpertUS chapter 2 . 2/21/2011
great chapter... I just hope you'll update soon!
reven228 chapter 2 . 2/20/2011
Keep goin, stay golden
ShadowCub chapter 2 . 2/20/2011
Is there any Naruto left?

Sephiroth just took over the story, I thought it was a story about Naruto gaining strength, instead Sephiroth came and now its a FFantasty story.
Dark Insomniacs chapter 2 . 2/18/2011
Interesting
nxkris chapter 2 . 2/17/2011
nice to see that both jiraiya and kakashi are on naruto's side at this point. it will be interesting to see sephiroth gather more s-rank nin to work with him, maybe he could find the reincarnation of genesis and angeal perhaps even zack and cloud along the way. update soon.
crazyefra chapter 2 . 2/17/2011
Wow, Nice! This version is so much better than the original. That part with Kiba just hurt and I cringed. The way Hinata betrayed him is just something original. I hope that whatever you do with Sakura is something good (being in the harem and leaving the village like Kakashi did) and not bashing (something that really get's overused). Your version of Tsunade really deserves to die. I'll wait for the next chapter. :D.
ForeverFallen76 chapter 2 . 2/17/2011
Awesome chapter! I am truly looking forward to your next update to see IF Naruto tells Kakashi that he is indeed Septhiroth and IF Kakashi or Jiraiya has the BALLS to tell Sephiroth whom his parents were and give him what they had left for Naruto. Even if he doesn't use any of thos jutsu from Kushina or Minato, at least they cannot fall into the wrong hands; ego. the Uchiha, the Elders, Danzo, or that big-breasted slut whom likes to drink herself into oblivion!

For if anyone acquired the Hiraishin, those sealing techniques, or even completed any projects either was working on before their individual deaths, could pose extreme complications for Naruto and anyone he actually cares about. I wonder if Naruto is going to confront Anko as well. I mean she is hated all most as much as he was, so why not?

Anyways, until next time. Later.
ConnectFire611 chapter 2 . 2/16/2011
If you hadn't already found a reason for Tsunade's betrayal than I hope you take this to heart. During the fight with Kyuubi, Naruto's mother Kushina brought to our attention that she was the second Kyuubi Jinchuuriki and that another Uzumaki, Mito was the first and also the wife of the Shodaime Hokage. What if Tsunade felt that her family was cursed due to the Kyuubi's chakra being past down from her grandmother and was a major reason as to why the two most important people in her life, her little brother and boyfriend, died.

Also in the manga during the Chuunin Finals Neji told Naruto that his father was given to Kumogakure in place of his uncle because it couldn't be proved that the Kumo ambassador violated the treaty to kidnap Hinata as Hiashi killed him before it was found out who he was. This is because as he had the Caged Bird Seal Kumo couldn't get the secrets of the Byakugan from Hizashi's body.
HolyKnight5 chapter 2 . 2/16/2011
Hmmm...Kakashi, Jiraiya...the first "Apostles" of "Elysium" are coming...

It would be even more interesting, if the Toads NOW had a chat with Jiraiya, now that he finally broke with Konoha...as the Elder Sage mis-told deliberately the prophecy to Jiraiya...as he wasn't ready to support the "Saviour of Gaia" until he broke all other bonds that weren't the ones with his godson...only when he had seen the corruption and sickness of his own village...and through it, the world, his mind and heart were now ready to receive the TRUE prophecy about the Saviour of Gaia...and and the Destroyer of the Shinobi World...
tcr12 chapter 2 . 2/16/2011
Haha kiba is a bitch now lmao. Makes sense for kakashi to leave konoha to join naruto. I think only him and anko have that right to leave the village. Everyone else is the enemy. Hinata is a complete idiot. What makes her think that her uncle would be happy serving the main family for the rest of her life and her being a spoiled little brat. She just clueless and weak. I hope you change your mind and make this a harem. It would be so SWEET. I wonder what are the stories for everyone else especially tsuande for betraying naruto. Konoha is going down the drain. They lost two sannin 1 who is very big threate, and another who is possibly the strongest of the 3 and spy network and all their suck with is the weakest sannin who just drinks all day. LOL. Oh and when are the other countries going to find out about naruto banishment.
Volos chapter 2 . 2/16/2011
Ironic for kiba isnt it. He talks about how hes top dog, but now hes just a bitch lol. Dumb hyuugas just like the uchihas. Interesting for kakashi to ditch that village. Makes sense. What about anko? Dam so it isnt a harem. This would be so good if it was a harem. Anyways keep up the good work.
248 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »