Reviews for Nightmare Reborn
nicklaren chapter 2 . 3/19/2011
nice chapter please update soon
narutodekenzieboy chapter 2 . 3/16/2011
Nice Fic! :D... Maybe i like NaruHina but if Hinata like that, -Juubi form- I'M GONNA RIP HER THROAT AND TORTURE HER FROM HAIR TO TOES!... Never know is somebody make Tsunade and Konoha 9 bashing -_-... I'm almost make a fic with all Konoha including Tsunade, Rookie 9 etc bashing!. Title name is "Not like what you think" About good Antagonist and Bad Protagonist of Naruto! Btw... Can you give me real reason why Rookie 9 and Tsunade hate Naruto? If you can, PM me please! Beside... Naruto that conviced Tsunade to Hokage, So, Tsunade must be a nice old ha- *Cough* Mean Nice Grandmoth- *Cough* Mean nice WOMAN that treat Naruto like her grandson or son! :D Good job!
eclipseX chapter 2 . 3/14/2011
very interesting fic.
omally-dood chapter 2 . 3/13/2011
man this is awesome (also i like what u did with hinata cuz i do not like her very much)
SalemTheSpeakerOfTruth chapter 2 . 3/11/2011
Mooooar
Patriot-112 chapter 2 . 3/9/2011
Something is up with Konoha. I suspect foul play in this banishment. Please continue.
Not In Use Anymore 35 chapter 2 . 2/27/2011
Have Sephiroth recruit Kakashi, Jiriaya, Itachi, and Kabuto. Kabuto is do to the fact that he'd know doubt work for Sephiroth do to the fact the he is stronger then the Orochimaru, the only thing that will give Sephiroth trouble would be all of the shinobi at Orochimaru's command, Kakashi do to Sephiroth opening his eyes, Jiriaya if Sephiroth reveals himself to him, and Itachi do to the fact he defiantly lose respect for konoha do to what it became and Sasuke do to he caused his own teammate to be banished.
Redonil chapter 2 . 2/23/2011
another great chapter hey by the way whats the paring
Sanz0girl chapter 2 . 2/22/2011
Yeah, I like this! And how Hinata betrayed Naruto . Not usually done and so it is very interesting and good to read
battleking chapter 2 . 2/21/2011
This is VERY good! Kakashi joins Naruto's team!
EXpertUS chapter 2 . 2/21/2011
great chapter... I just hope you'll update soon!
reven228 chapter 2 . 2/20/2011
Keep goin, stay golden
ShadowCub chapter 2 . 2/20/2011
Is there any Naruto left?

Sephiroth just took over the story, I thought it was a story about Naruto gaining strength, instead Sephiroth came and now its a FFantasty story.
Dark Insomniacs chapter 2 . 2/18/2011
Interesting
nxkris chapter 2 . 2/17/2011
nice to see that both jiraiya and kakashi are on naruto's side at this point. it will be interesting to see sephiroth gather more s-rank nin to work with him, maybe he could find the reincarnation of genesis and angeal perhaps even zack and cloud along the way. update soon.
254 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »