Reviews for Nightmare Reborn
god of all chapter 2 . 5/3/2011
Great chapter and story so far pleases continue this story soon.
Rikudou Sennin 312 chapter 2 . 4/23/2011
This is very good. The only way you can ruin this right now is if you make some shit excuse for Hinata as the way she is acting and make her fall with Sephiroth (Naruto).

PLEASE DON'T DO THAT.

Anyways yoou have a good sentence structure, long chapters and good grammar, gonna add to my favs.
Nightmareknights chapter 2 . 4/15/2011
Great chapter can't wait for the next
MrNeedsToRemoveAllFavs chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Wow, completely out of character for everyone with no real reason.

This...yeah, there's no other way to say it, this fails. There's absolutely no reason given for the hatred they didn't have 2 seconds ago from when you continued this from canon.

And like it or not humans ALWAYS have a reason for their actions.
Dark spirits chapter 2 . 3/30/2011
Interesting I like the story ... Update soon
nicklaren chapter 2 . 3/19/2011
nice chapter please update soon
narutodekenzieboy chapter 2 . 3/16/2011
Nice Fic! :D... Maybe i like NaruHina but if Hinata like that, -Juubi form- I'M GONNA RIP HER THROAT AND TORTURE HER FROM HAIR TO TOES!... Never know is somebody make Tsunade and Konoha 9 bashing -_-... I'm almost make a fic with all Konoha including Tsunade, Rookie 9 etc bashing!. Title name is "Not like what you think" About good Antagonist and Bad Protagonist of Naruto! Btw... Can you give me real reason why Rookie 9 and Tsunade hate Naruto? If you can, PM me please! Beside... Naruto that conviced Tsunade to Hokage, So, Tsunade must be a nice old ha- *Cough* Mean Nice Grandmoth- *Cough* Mean nice WOMAN that treat Naruto like her grandson or son! :D Good job!
eclipseX chapter 2 . 3/14/2011
very interesting fic.
omally-dood chapter 2 . 3/13/2011
man this is awesome (also i like what u did with hinata cuz i do not like her very much)
SalemTheSpeakerOfTruth chapter 2 . 3/11/2011
Mooooar
Patriot-112 chapter 2 . 3/9/2011
Something is up with Konoha. I suspect foul play in this banishment. Please continue.
Not In Use Anymore 35 chapter 2 . 2/27/2011
Have Sephiroth recruit Kakashi, Jiriaya, Itachi, and Kabuto. Kabuto is do to the fact that he'd know doubt work for Sephiroth do to the fact the he is stronger then the Orochimaru, the only thing that will give Sephiroth trouble would be all of the shinobi at Orochimaru's command, Kakashi do to Sephiroth opening his eyes, Jiriaya if Sephiroth reveals himself to him, and Itachi do to the fact he defiantly lose respect for konoha do to what it became and Sasuke do to he caused his own teammate to be banished.
Redonil chapter 2 . 2/23/2011
another great chapter hey by the way whats the paring
Sanz0girl chapter 2 . 2/22/2011
Yeah, I like this! And how Hinata betrayed Naruto . Not usually done and so it is very interesting and good to read
battleking chapter 2 . 2/21/2011
This is VERY good! Kakashi joins Naruto's team!
259 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »