Reviews for Chèvrefeuille
You're... that is all.
YamiKeitsuki822 chapter 6 . 2/22
OMG PLSSSS UPDATE!
CaitlynMB3 chapter 6 . 12/11/2014
Please continue this! It's my favorite one so far!
Extop13 chapter 6 . 9/28/2014
Hey, you probably have tons of reviews like this but anyway. I have really enjoyed this story so far, and I think that it is very creative. I really wish that you will continue to update on the story, even though it's been a long time since you have :) so yeah...
-Extop13-

Miss Snazzy chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
Good chapter. Hunny and Haruhi are pretty adorable.
klutz93 chapter 6 . 7/10/2014
I love it I want some more of it! Cheesy review I know but this is awesome!
KitsuneSenpai18 chapter 6 . 6/29/2014
Oh god. I loved this chapter so much and I really can't wait for more! It's great to see that Honey is growing taller XD Please keep it up!
saint21 chapter 6 . 6/20/2014
Please, please update. I really wanna read the reaction of the guys to them
Ive been waiting chapter 6 . 6/16/2014
If you're still reading these reviews, please update. I'm begging you. PLEASE.
MelissaRM chapter 6 . 4/21/2014
Please update soon!
indie-1298girl chapter 6 . 4/20/2014
I love your story, it's so cute :3 anyway, keep going!
Sesshy-Kagome17 chapter 6 . 4/8/2014
Please please please please please write more!
OH COME ON chapter 6 . 4/6/2014
Finish it. Finish it. Finish it finish it finish it finish it finish it finish it! I didn't stay up until 1:30 just to have to wait in agony for a story to be finished! YOU'RE KILLING ME! *DIES* I WANT HONEY AND HARUHI! *throws a fit* ... Anyways, please finish it? I had to do that, it was just sooooooo good. I want to kill the guy that tried to hurt my little Haruhi. I sound like Tama-chan, but oh well. Ashy-chan no care.
Bentears chapter 6 . 1/6/2014
Good story. Is it finished or do you intend to keep writing? Either way its very entertaining to read. Love the humour
Dramachick4thewin chapter 6 . 1/3/2014
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! XD
Super fangirling right now! Update or i will find you and make you write until you collapse from exhaustion!
Jk, but i seriously loved it! I want more!