Reviews for Chèvrefeuille
ramen-no-juustu chapter 6 . 7/11
okay. I kinda really like this story! I love honey, haruhi and the two little bums! I hope you'll update!
ChocoStar chapter 6 . 3/7
This is super cute! Hope you keep writing (:
Dementia The Bloody chapter 6 . 1/19
I feel betrayed fam
qqqqq chapter 2 . 7/3/2015
Honey calls Mori by his real name which is Takashi.
Alexandrian King chapter 6 . 6/15/2015
Please continue *puppy dog eyes* i know its been a while since the last update but please (*_*) kirby agrees
:P
reptoholic chapter 6 . 6/13/2015
How could you do this to us? You stop here of all places! Great story, would love to read more.
reptoholic chapter 4 . 6/13/2015
Great chapter, you need to show her POV as well so we can see hows he perceives him.
reptoholic chapter 3 . 6/13/2015
Love the family, I hope to see them get together. I am looking forward to them both sticking up for themselves in the coming chapters.
reptoholic chapter 1 . 6/13/2015
Looks good, I am looking forward to reading more. ...there is 12 inches in a foot...
Guest chapter 6 . 6/12/2015
please continue it is very good
hwest chapter 6 . 5/23/2015
Plllllllllleeeeeeaaaaassssseeee UPDATE SOON! I love this story so far and can't wait to see where it goes from here.
wolf neko chapter 6 . 5/2/2015
I won't say what every other fan of your story has said because I'm sure you'll find it in every comment. I just wanted to say that I first read your story when I was back in middle school, I am now 17 and I'm a senior in high school that's about to graduate, I remember when you had your name as Ramona flowers 17, I just wanted to say thank you for writing this story I've re-read it a lot and I'm still in love with it. Its been years since I read a fan fiction and yours is still one of the best. I came back to read it one final time to say goodbye to my childhood self... I wonder if you'll read this? If you do I don't know you but know that I loved you.
FourShot411 chapter 5 . 5/2/2015
I love this story. I wish you'd continue! Man, this has so much potential. You're a wonderful author. I'm going to follow it just in case! Thanks and good luck!
luvsanime chapter 6 . 4/6/2015