Reviews for Chèvrefeuille
I honestly think I'm in love.
That would've also made a great episode, with TAMAKI and the twins being jealous of the least expected: Honey senpai. I love it I love it I LOVE IT!
Reader chapter 6 . 10/12
Sigh... -.- this is the second time I've read through this and I am still disappointed that it's perpetually incomplete... despite the fact that I already knew that it was forever incomplete...
reader chapter 6 . 5/2
awww it just end right there? just like that? but its soo good.
FuyukoAme chapter 6 . 11/5/2016
I'm hooked! This story is absolutely amazing! The hot scenes are so good I can't stop. Thank you for sharing this to the world!
Misrel chapter 1 . 8/17/2016
In fact, it's 3 inches apart. The imperials measures are on 12 and not on 10 like the metrics. So, if he is 4'9'', there is 4'10'', 4'11and 5'. That's why Mitsukuni appear much smaller in the anime.
ramen-no-juustu chapter 6 . 7/11/2016
okay. I kinda really like this story! I love honey, haruhi and the two little bums! I hope you'll update!
ChocoStar chapter 6 . 3/7/2016
This is super cute! Hope you keep writing (:
Dementia The Bloody chapter 6 . 1/19/2016
I feel betrayed fam
qqqqq chapter 2 . 7/3/2015
Honey calls Mori by his real name which is Takashi.
Alexandrian King chapter 6 . 6/15/2015
Please continue *puppy dog eyes* i know its been a while since the last update but please (*_*) kirby agrees
:P
reptoholic chapter 6 . 6/13/2015
How could you do this to us? You stop here of all places! Great story, would love to read more.
reptoholic chapter 4 . 6/13/2015
Great chapter, you need to show her POV as well so we can see hows he perceives him.
reptoholic chapter 3 . 6/13/2015
Love the family, I hope to see them get together. I am looking forward to them both sticking up for themselves in the coming chapters.
reptoholic chapter 1 . 6/13/2015
Looks good, I am looking forward to reading more. ...there is 12 inches in a foot...
Guest chapter 6 . 6/12/2015
please continue it is very good