Reviews for Chèvrefeuille
qqqqq chapter 2 . 7/3
Honey calls Mori by his real name which is Takashi.
The scientest chapter 6 . 6/15
Please continue *puppy dog eyes* i know its been a while since the last update but please (*_*) kirby agrees
reptoholic chapter 6 . 6/13
How could you do this to us? You stop here of all places! Great story, would love to read more.
reptoholic chapter 4 . 6/13
Great chapter, you need to show her POV as well so we can see hows he perceives him.
reptoholic chapter 3 . 6/13
Love the family, I hope to see them get together. I am looking forward to them both sticking up for themselves in the coming chapters.
reptoholic chapter 1 . 6/13
Looks good, I am looking forward to reading more. ...there is 12 inches in a foot...
please continue it is very good
hwest chapter 6 . 5/23
Plllllllllleeeeeeaaaaassssseeee UPDATE SOON! I love this story so far and can't wait to see where it goes from here.
wolf neko chapter 6 . 5/2
I won't say what every other fan of your story has said because I'm sure you'll find it in every comment. I just wanted to say that I first read your story when I was back in middle school, I am now 17 and I'm a senior in high school that's about to graduate, I remember when you had your name as Ramona flowers 17, I just wanted to say thank you for writing this story I've re-read it a lot and I'm still in love with it. Its been years since I read a fan fiction and yours is still one of the best. I came back to read it one final time to say goodbye to my childhood self... I wonder if you'll read this? If you do I don't know you but know that I loved you.
FourShot411 chapter 5 . 5/2
I love this story. I wish you'd continue! Man, this has so much potential. You're a wonderful author. I'm going to follow it just in case! Thanks and good luck!
luvsanime chapter 6 . 4/6
You're... that is all.
YamiKeitsuki822 chapter 6 . 2/22
NukalurkCakes chapter 6 . 12/11/2014
Please continue this! It's my favorite one so far!
Extop13 chapter 6 . 9/28/2014
Hey, you probably have tons of reviews like this but anyway. I have really enjoyed this story so far, and I think that it is very creative. I really wish that you will continue to update on the story, even though it's been a long time since you have :) so yeah...

Miss Snazzy chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
Good chapter. Hunny and Haruhi are pretty adorable.