Reviews for Missing Moments and Catching Fire
GalaxieGurl chapter 1 . 6/12
Excellent take on a tough breakup and new start. Your dialogue is very in character and genuine.
LittleThingsMatter chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
Nice :)

I hope she brings the "what's between us, should only be ours" on the show; Booth should know he made a mistake by telling it to Hannah...

I love that you made them hug in the end :D
hrhdana chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
they've caught fire now, havent they!
vacruz2 chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
You never disappoint! NEVER!

This was great! Booth, straight to the point, "Bones has feelings for me"- my heart stopped from there!

) You made me happy today! Thank you!
nertooold54 chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
He is right, it is the next moment and they needed to go for it.
harper83 chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
I can only hope that this is how these episodes go! Wonderful!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Your ending is the most satisfying reconnection moment I have encountered. In that simple exchange, you have described perfectly what needs to pass between them.
emthebloody chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
awwww! :) if only HH would wise up and make this actually happen...
luv0817 chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Wouldn't this be a lovely ending to the episode! We can dream... and wish... and hope. :D
Aching Bones chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Hi there,

Wonderful take on the upcoming spoilers...Really enjoyed...

Ger
housexbonesobsession chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
I usually love every story that involves getting Hannah the hell out of here...but this one was especially good! I loved it. Great job :) keep writing!
Katniss730 chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Loved it :) I don't think this is what will happen, unfortunately, but loved it nonethless.
nopenname66 chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Hey, Em -

Brilliant as usual!

I was thinking of you the other day as I was watching the news about the floods. I was hoping you and your family were OK. Glad to see you here with a new story.

Take care -

Sue
my-completeness chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Awwww I love the end! Booth is such a sweetheart! Good on Brennan with the what's ours is ours speech... Hope they use that in the show.
Skole chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Wonderful, epic, awesome prose...as usual Em!

There was a delicious two-tone flavor of hope and regret running through this piece...I adored it. The trail of broken hearts and table legs was so evocative of the disaster zone that follows Seeley Booth and I think that you've honestly portrayed him as the anti-hero without kicking him while he is down.

Poor Hannah-banana...heading for a fall that she really doesn't deserve, you've also given her some dignity even though parts of the fandom love to pay out on her. As for Brennan, I simply loved her candid assessment of the fact that Booth has one set of rules for himself, and another for her...how very true!

As always, looking forward to your next contribution to the land of fanfic : D