Reviews for Doloris illa Ustulo Anima
Seor chapter 6 . 3/1/2014
/Sir Palomides' pain though/
I liked your interpretations of Tristram and Galahad's pain, and Tor's and Kai's seemed very in character and believable. Also, what does Doloris illa Ustulo Anima mean?
Kitty O chapter 6 . 1/10/2012
I always liked this guy, but truthfully Dinadan and his friends were not my favorite.
Kitty O chapter 5 . 1/27/2011
Oh, I love Kai TOO! (Okay, I just love these books...) Of course he'd never talk of them; Kai's too awesome and manly to talk about his pain. And that's why I love him. I love this story!
Kitty O chapter 4 . 1/27/2011
You should do that silly guy who dresses up funny and complains. Terence and Gawaine hate him so.

NO! I love Sir Tor, and I don't want him to hurt! No! (Okay, I write for a TV show called Merlin on here, and its set in King Arthur times, and I am SO adding a character named Tor now because I'm SO upset by this!)
Kitty O chapter 3 . 1/27/2011
INteresting idea. I always thought his problem was that he was scared of everything because he thought it was evil.
Kitty O chapter 2 . 1/27/2011
Gerald Morris, with all the scorn he gives silliness and foolishness, made me despise Tristram, but at the same time I pitied him for this reason...He is such a miserable fool, and too stupid to realize it, but he's so unhappy. And he had the capability to be happy...
Kitty O chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
THis was... Well, it was. Scary a bit. Ah those amazing knights.
Aria657 chapter 5 . 1/26/2011
I really liked this one, I liked Sir Kai. He was an interesting funny character, so I really liked this one. I loved the Ballad of Sir Dinadan, it was on of my favorites, the other one being The Lioness and her Knight. I loved Rhience in their, Luneta was pretty funny too. Great job, update soon!
Eavis chapter 5 . 1/26/2011
Ah, Kai. I love you for loving Arthur and longing to take his burden, though you cannot. Your pain in that regard is sanctified. Though I must say, I do not feel that I myself would mind staying at the castle as seneschal. I do not love adventures overmuch. But then, I am not a man, nor a knight.

~Eavis
Aria657 chapter 4 . 1/19/2011
I don't really have any favorite knights, I liked most of the main characters, but maybe Sir Kai? He doesn't really fit into the kind of knights you are doing though. Update soon please, Sir Tor is awesome! I haven't read the books in a while, so I don't remember a lot of them, but I love this series, so I'll probably end up checking out the whole series from the library!
Eavis chapter 4 . 1/19/2011
I love Tor. He's just a regular guy - and the sweetest of chaps. I liked him ever since I first met him hacking away at trees back in book 1.

Once again you have astounded me.

Lion's Blessing,

Eavis

Postsciptum: might I request a story for Palomides? He really is such a wonderful character, and I would love to see much more of him.
Eavis chapter 3 . 1/18/2011
Wow. I never thought of this before...but you're right. Poor Galahad. Poor boy.
Aria657 chapter 3 . 1/17/2011
I forget who Galahad is, I haven't read the books in a while. Update again sometime soon please!
Aria657 chapter 2 . 1/17/2011
Well, that just gave me a whole different perspective for Tristram. In the book, I thought he was an idiot. I still do to a lesser extent. Update soon, I would love to see who you did next.
Eavis chapter 2 . 1/17/2011