Reviews for Kibeth's Sending
WaddlesThePenguin chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
That's really good BUT it was pretty much just and extended summary and it didn't really do anything.
Yeghishe chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Hope for Lariel. :) I would love to see a reunion.
Thanks for writing.
-y
Ireallycantbebotherdsigningin chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
Great, keep on writing!
Even.The.Stars.Refuse.To.Shine chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
This is really good. Reading the part in the book where the Disreputable Dog had to leave was so sad, and I think that you've really shown their relationship in this, and how Lirael feels towards it. Adding to favs ;)
animato22 chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
nice :)
Morzan's Elvish Daughter chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Aw. Really sweet.
Phoenix0192 chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
Wow, a fascinating perspective. You have a lot of skill as a writer and this was a very intriuging read.

I loved Lirael's mood in this, it wasn't just the kind of angsty feel that is easier to create, its almost a peaceful resignation. Like she is trying to create the sending, but at the same time has already accepted its failure as a natural process.

I like the way you ended it on a kind of open lead, we (the audience) isn't given a set outcome, a very hard thing to do and still maintain the conclusive end.

All in all an exceptional piece of writing, and a very nice read

Keep up the good work

- Phoenix
Shiner Shining Bright chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
I love the fic. The connection that Lirael has/had to DD was really believable. Thanks for writing a good fic and keeping the fandom alive.
thaurer chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
Great story, I really enjoyed it. That part made me kinda depressed in the book, because of all Lirael and the Disreputable dog had been through. Thanks for the read!
Katamabob chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
Lovely. I love the hope that the Disreputable Dog might return _ Very well written. Adored it.

Kate
talkstoangels77 chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
You know, that's a fantastic question. Why couldn't the Dog come back? Mr. Nix has some explaining to do...:P