Reviews for Definitely Breathtaking
You.Know.Who.hehe chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
lovely jubly

:D
L 94 chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Ahh! That was beautiful! Soc utee I loved it! You're such a good author, please keep writting! :):)
SouthernB3lle chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
This one-shot was definitely breathtaking! I love it! Great job as always
southernchristiangirl chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
cute
DannySamLover20 chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
aww that was way cute! loved it!
xDreamRealityx chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!

THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH FOR THIS AWESOME ONE-SHOT! You wanna know a weird thing while I was reading it, I was scrolling down my iPod when it said 11:58 and it was exactly 11:58 on the top of the screen and I was like WOAH!

Thank you sooooooooooooooooo much for calling me an awesome friend cause I know I am. LOL! Just kidding, I'm the little girl that say hi to randomly to people I know and friends with.

What I mean to say is that I am not at all awesome but I hope to be. Okay enough of that drama!

I just want to thank you sooo sooo soo much! I will gurantee you that I say thank you at least more than 100 times. Wanna see?

THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH! 100x

LOL! SEE WHAT I DID THEIR?

I promise to make this the longest review for the awesome present. Which brings me back the thank you.

Thank yo soo soo much for it and I was going to say something else. DANG IT!... Hmm..

Oh yeah! I remember now!

Thank you soo much for that message on twitter and the message through PM and the great conversatins we had! We had to make a new messgage thing cause the whole entire page of our first message was so long that I couldn't keep track and were on our way to another message box.

Thank you for telling all your readers to send me a message (But a review on some of my stories would be awesome too!) to just say happy birthday means SOO MUCH to me. ALL my birthdays have been icky and not so good. But now that I am apart of the FF community, I feel so LOVED! LOL!

I think I'm doing good with this long review thing. OKAY KEEP GOING!

Oh I love this story. It made me blush when they kiss and you said "Definitely breathtaking". OMG! MY Absolute FAVORITE PART!

I will keep this in my computer in word file FOREVER! And when I'm like really old, I'll look back and say thank you for doing so. It makes me feel old. Okay well I think That I made this review pretty pretty long.

But I just want to thank you SOOOO MUCH! For doing this and taking your time with that busy schedule of yours to write a birthday one-shot for me. It's bery shoking cause one of the best writters in THE WORLD, just wrote me abirthday one-shot! GAHHHH!

OKAY ENouught about that. THank you soo soo much and hope you have awonderful day TOO!

P.S. My mom bought me a big ballon from the dollar stor but it still looks awesome and BIG!