Reviews for A Light In The Dark
Rushelle chapter 11 . 7/7
That was the best fanfiction that I have ever read!
judalicious chapter 8 . 4/9
First off, I really like this story, But you messed up Percy badly, His character is so different. Also Percabeth wasn't right either in my opinion. apart from that I really like this story. Just some constructive critisism, don't mean for it to sound like a flame.
awsome!
Doggieluvr18 chapter 11 . 1/19
Please write a sequel! This story is sooooooooooooooo good and can't be over yet. There has to at least be another story saying whether or not Nico and Annabeth have a happy ever after. Nicobeth deserve a happy ending!
Doggieluvr18 chapter 4 . 1/19
Keep updating! This story is awesome!
Make a sequel to the Nico and Annabeths story
Celine ab chapter 11 . 1/2
well, i really like your fic! there's no lots fanfics about this couple, but i really like this one , so still writing please!
Guest chapter 11 . 12/30/2014
YOU SUCK I HATE NICO&ANNABETH STORIES SORRY IF I OVEREACT BUT UGHHHH!
Icefire chapter 4 . 9/11/2014
Not tht bad
Nicabeth chapter 11 . 9/5/2014
Epic! Best story ever, it has a marvelous twist. The story has a good summary, and good description. Thank you for taking your time to write this!
Name Outcast chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
Nico is 4 years younger than Percy and Annabeth and Nico has a crush on Percy not Annabeth, just in case you didn't know

But, it really is good, you have potential also I'm wondering what would be their ship name, Anico? Nicabeth?
angel chapter 11 . 8/31/2014
Awwwwwww so cute I love nikana uhhh idk actual ship name hehe anyway I love ur story : )
Girl in the maze chapter 5 . 7/26/2014
I think you went fast. But it was SUPER GOOD. It wasn't too fast. I love this is my second time reading this. I've read awhile ago so uli can't remember every trying.
Guest chapter 11 . 5/12/2014
bravo! Bravo! Jolly good show! God bless the queen! I know im weird but still. jOLLY GOOD SHOW!
justyoureverydaygirl chapter 4 . 3/29/2014
I love this chapter. The kissing was really well-written and sweet.