Reviews for Chronicle One: The Last Moments Of Innocence
Kura06 chapter 5 . 3/8
oh god I still hope that someday you'll come back and continue this! You're definitely one of the best Dick Grayson fanfiction writer and I think that I'm not mistaken when I say that your works became some sort of classics to the fandom
steelec1 chapter 5 . 2/12
Did you ever continue this? I would love to read your interpretation of how Dick melted the ice around Bruce's heart, teaching him how to love again.
steelec1 chapter 3 . 2/12
Nice bit of fleshing out the Graysons.
steelec1 chapter 1 . 2/12
Nice peek into the history of Wayne Manor. You've come very close yo my own imaginations of the building. Bruce's obsession with the painting was a nice addition to the lore.
turret towers do tower chapter 2 . 11/7/2013
I hate the circus

No, sir. You hate clowns.

I love your punchlines!
turret towers do tower chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
Damn, Vick's gone and grown a conscience.
StarletteSky chapter 4 . 9/8/2013
I liked the Tim cameo :) Nice nod to cannon!
kuromi123 chapter 5 . 8/28/2013
Oh my god, I understand why they lied, but still, poor richard Dx I'm crying now
Nightwing Lady chapter 5 . 8/23/2013
I've been having a "marathon" of your stories and can I just say that I think they're incredible! I know you haven't updated in a while, but it would make me and other readers very very VERY happy if you wrote the second part to this! :D you are awesome!
Lady Ifrit chapter 5 . 6/19/2012
I really like your portrayal of their history and I hope you do find time to write Chronicle Two - it'd be great to see more of this. I liked the way you fleshed out Dick's parents and made them such a sweet family that I couldn't help but go 'Aww!' as well as other members of the circus and otherwise very minor characters that wouldn't get more than a passing mention.

Thanks for sharing!
fujimiya chapter 4 . 3/31/2012
your history are the best i read.

if interest, you will read lots from circus life in comics like nightwih year one and batman and robin all stars. Nightwing too have things going

Nightwing are the legal ower of circus now, haly its dead and richard are the choised heir

thanks for the fic *.*
Tiger Lily Roar chapter 5 . 12/8/2011
Whoa! This is fantastic! I love the modern take on it and the characters are perfectly portrayed! Everything literally breathed for me! It was so... real! Does that make sense? It does to me, I just don't know how else to describe it. I am enthralled by this and I can't wait for your next installment.
Ish chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
Amazing! I'm looking forward eagerly to the next installment of this fantastic story.
kayel29 chapter 5 . 10/4/2011
This fic was great! Thank you for sharing! I would love to see more!
Arrienete chapter 5 . 9/28/2011
You are awesome and I am so thankful you are writing again. It is nice to know I am not the only one obsessed with Dick grayson. Please never take a long break again and never let anyone convince you that your writing is inferior because believe me you rock.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »