Reviews for Harry Potter and the Iron Knowledge
flashbak35a chapter 11 . 9/17
i have one big problem with your writing your a quitter, a non-finisher
Bronze chapter 11 . 9/2
Seeing as this one is going on six years without an update I'm guessing it's one of the dead ones. This may seem to you as I'm flaming but it's merely an observation. Like so many other fanfic authors you start a good story going then just drop of the web leaving them unfinished. That's very disappointing to fans. You really should rewrite or at the very least finish what you started.
SortingHat chapter 1 . 8/28
Has anybody realized that God doesn't exist? I've come to realize it the hard way and am glad to be free from the bonds of religion but sad that the world since 2005 has become even more religious and extremist then coming together.

Now it's to the point where we are almost a police state on both politics.
smithkeylena chapter 11 . 8/24
This is well written and engaging. I have high hopes that you will continue and update soon.
Divine Protector of Skyrim chapter 11 . 8/14
Update Please!
lw117149 chapter 11 . 8/11
I love this please say i will see more soon i mean when you can thank you.
Miraluc chapter 11 . 8/7
Please continue! this is an amazing story, and really want to know more! Or at least i would like an ending summary.

Hoping for more,
Miraluc
MBrock94 chapter 11 . 7/25
really, really wish this was continued! I really want to read how your Harry deals with the Horocrux and Loki problems...I'm pretty sure he would have figured out how to destroy all of them through his own soul-hanger-on, and no doubt realize Loki's mind is not of his own...I'm also want to read more of his interactions with his homemade family...
Amelia Claw chapter 11 . 7/6
this is really good, i wish it was complete!
SortingHat chapter 2 . 7/2
If Voldermort were smart he'd sneak in with the millions of other illegals who worm their way around the border the get free handouts and driver's license at the expense of hard working tax payers who now work two jobs. And which family values are laughed out of the room.

If you even say anything about retire pensions they will not only not give you the pensions they will REDUCE your pensions.

It's all crooked politics with no moral values installed.
SortingHat chapter 1 . 7/2
As long as the rich greedy corporations and communists wannabe governments don't get their hands it wouldn't harm anybody to have this technology as long as there is a free market that allows competition within the laws of supply and demand.

Economics are not about emotions but laws of averages which is why it's so hard for most of today's generation to even grasp.
Noxy the Proxy chapter 11 . 6/12
Interesting. I wonder what happens next.
mageofmyth chapter 11 . 4/28
I just read this and wish that you would finish it. I liked Harry as a genius. Although I dislike him having a girlfriend that he doesn't seem to care about.
Outlook42 chapter 11 . 4/5
Great story I'm sorry to see you have not continue it but thank you for Sharing what you have
Radhika Salunke chapter 11 . 3/13
This one is one of the few good HP/marvel crossovers I've read.
Please update fast and please do not abandon this