Reviews for Harry Potter and the Iron Knowledge
purpleradiance chapter 1 . 4/7
Interesting!
Araytigre chapter 11 . 3/22
Too much fun! I have read (and am following) a few other stories of a similar nature (storyline wise), each has their own uniqueness in their similarities (All are Fun!). Needless to say, the Gauntlet has been thrown, Harry is pretty much ready to take on Tom, with a few more tweaks of his Armor that is, and in the mean time, he'll continue to devastate Tom's minions as much as possible. One thing in particular that Harry will need to do, is to figure out how to either increase his energy storage, and/or decrease how much energy he uses, in order to maximise his fighting time. Hopefully, sometime in the very near future, your Muse, and/or RL, will allow you to continue this. Until then. Thank You. TTFN
Lord Kuchiki chapter 11 . 3/17
Loved it
Oh I like this. I like it a lot. Definitely one of the better cross overs I've come across for these particular fandoms. I'm sad that you appear to have abandoned it, but unfortunately it's a common theme. I'm relatively used to it by this point. Regardless, thanks for putting in the effort of writing it as far as you have.
Guest chapter 11 . 11/19/2016
Is this abandoned too? Such a shame though:( I was waiting for Tony's reappearance.
flashbak35a chapter 11 . 9/17/2016
i have one big problem with your writing your a quitter, a non-finisher
Bronze chapter 11 . 9/2/2016
Seeing as this one is going on six years without an update I'm guessing it's one of the dead ones. This may seem to you as I'm flaming but it's merely an observation. Like so many other fanfic authors you start a good story going then just drop of the web leaving them unfinished. That's very disappointing to fans. You really should rewrite or at the very least finish what you started.
SortingHat chapter 1 . 8/28/2016
Has anybody realized that God doesn't exist? I've come to realize it the hard way and am glad to be free from the bonds of religion but sad that the world since 2005 has become even more religious and extremist then coming together.

Now it's to the point where we are almost a police state on both politics.
Keylena17 chapter 11 . 8/24/2016
This is well written and engaging. I have high hopes that you will continue and update soon.
Divine Protector of Skyrim chapter 11 . 8/14/2016
Update Please!
lw117149 chapter 11 . 8/11/2016
I love this please say i will see more soon i mean when you can thank you.
Miraluc chapter 11 . 8/7/2016
Please continue! this is an amazing story, and really want to know more! Or at least i would like an ending summary.

Hoping for more,
Miraluc
MBrock94 chapter 11 . 7/25/2016
really, really wish this was continued! I really want to read how your Harry deals with the Horocrux and Loki problems...I'm pretty sure he would have figured out how to destroy all of them through his own soul-hanger-on, and no doubt realize Loki's mind is not of his own...I'm also want to read more of his interactions with his homemade family...
Amelia Claw chapter 11 . 7/6/2016
this is really good, i wish it was complete!
SortingHat chapter 2 . 7/2/2016
If Voldermort were smart he'd sneak in with the millions of other illegals who worm their way around the border the get free handouts and driver's license at the expense of hard working tax payers who now work two jobs. And which family values are laughed out of the room.

If you even say anything about retire pensions they will not only not give you the pensions they will REDUCE your pensions.

It's all crooked politics with no moral values installed.