Reviews for Never Tear Us Apart
Kylie chapter 4 . 8/19/2012
Wow! Please continue!
Rogue1221 chapter 4 . 8/2/2012
It's amazing! Great job! Please continue!
Raine chapter 4 . 3/31/2012
I really love the idea of this story and am looking forward to future chapters!

However, I'd like to point out some minor grammatical errors and misusing certain words. Other than that, everything is wonderful!
Ngsk16 chapter 4 . 3/26/2012
this story is so cute! i love it.
Marluciel chapter 4 . 8/14/2011
This is seriously awesome so far! Very well written. Can't wait for the next update!
C.k chapter 4 . 7/26/2011
Oh I love this! Please update! There's only so many few incest stories that actually have a plot going on and yours is BY FAR the best! So I hope you keep on writing! Thanks for sharing!
AldebaranAltarfPollux chapter 4 . 7/9/2011
I LOVE DO COMECO AO FIM/FROM BEGINNING TO END! and once you mentioned it in your author's note in Prologue, I was hooked. I hadn't even started to read the fic! If only now in my TimeZone is not 11.06 pm and my Mom would surely mad, I'll definitely do a happy dance.

This is so detailed, even more than the film! You have written The Dads, The Mom, and other background characters with a clarity that the movie didn't provide. Even more so with the boys growing period, you weave the parts where the movie left mystery. Eames and Arthur are still themselves but I could see glimpses of Francisco and Thomás here and there. Great. :)

Though I haven't seen other members of Inception gang come up, I'm sure that you will write this good no matter what.

I'm following this fic like whoa! Can't wait for the next chapter(s). :)
New-Ways-To-Dream chapter 4 . 6/25/2011
PLEASE! PLEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAASSE! Do more for this! It's extremely well written so far, and by far one of the most entertaining ones I've read!
Emeraldcollector chapter 4 . 6/23/2011
THIS IS SO CUTE. Do want more :3
Trinilynn chapter 4 . 4/12/2011
I likes this alot! :D you should totally check this movie out! Its similar to your story. I am enjoying you fic and im looking forward to much more.

details/product_ ?id310272&it1

This controversial Brazilian drama follows the love and sexual intimacy between two men…who are half-brothers.

There are not a lot of topics involving consenting adults that can really shock these days but this searing romantic drama about two brothers who love—incestuously – may well be one of them! Set in a sun-burnished Brazil, two boys, Francisco and his younger half-brother (same mother, different fathers) Thomás, are being raised in upper class comfort in Rio by their doting mother. Five years apart, the boys are best friends and unusually close to each other so much so that their intimacy brings vocal concerns from relatives that maybe they are too close. But the parents reluctantly brush away the concerns. Fast-forward several years with Francisco and Thomás now strikingly handsome, bronzed young men and their childhood intensity has evolved into a torrid sexual relationship. But when Thomás is offered a chance to train for the Brazilian swim team in Russia for a long period of time, the proposed separation brings fears that their love is threatened. Spectacularly shot amidst the mountains, beaches and grand estates of Brazil, this intense drama does not just live on the controversial subject matter but rather is a strikingly evocative romance of two men fighting against societal conventions. (Portuguese with English subtitles)
CrownBeyondSteel chapter 4 . 3/30/2011
I will literally break down and start crying if you don't hurry and update! D; xD

this is really good! UPDATE PLEASE! :D
febesalad chapter 4 . 3/20/2011
Please, please, please write more!
jessdoesnotwrite chapter 4 . 3/5/2011
OTP incest awesome writing heaven.
sarah chapter 4 . 2/27/2011
this update made my day :)
remioromen1344 chapter 4 . 2/24/2011
Yay! An update! You do have some spelling errors, so if you want me to alert you to them, just let me know. I really like this so far. It's really interesting! I hope it has a happy ending ;_; I can't wait for your next update :)