Reviews for Beside Me… Always
MuggleCreator chapter 76 . 11/27
Great chapter.
Very well set out.
AerinM chapter 76 . 11/25
Much... Fuller, less cryptic, more fulfilling than the scene that was portrayed in book 7, in my opinion. Wonderful. I love how you have portrayed Dumbledore throughout this story - not as a condescending leader or a man bent on whatever it takes to bring down Voldemort regardless of the cost, but as someone at odds with himself and struggling with what is right. A man who has grown to love Harry as if he were his own child (or grandchild) - and yet as an equal peer as well. I love Dumbledore and it saddens me when others reduce him to a simple "nitwit" or "manipulator" and dismiss how he really feels about everything that has happened. Your portrayal is wonderful.

And yes - I preferred your dialogue between Harry and Dumbledore moreso than the dialogue written in book 7. The book was somehow... Lacking. I love the books, don't get me wrong, but there are several things - some large, some minor - that I really disliked/disagreed with in books 6 & 7. This was one of the minor things that I just wish had been expounded upon a little more.

All that to say: very well done. Thank you for sharing your insight and your talent with us!
nell chapter 76 . 11/24
I started reading this about 3 days ago, and I haven't been able to take breaks from reading it exept when I needed to work... This is one of the best-if not the best- fanfic ever! It's as if this could all be in the real hp books!
MagicalWitch92 chapter 76 . 11/24
OMG, it's soo brilliant. I still absolutely love your fanfic and the insight Dumbledore gives in this chapter. You should know, I have been quite disappointed from this scene in the book and even more so in the film, since I always imagined it to be heartier, to finally show more feelings. And you did it amazingly even through you had to follow the book canon. Now, I have my peace with this scene finally ;). So, I am really thankful for this chapter and so immensely happy that it will not be the last one, yet :D.
Anon from 196 and 204 chapter 76 . 11/23
Enjoyed it very much.
a wonderful confrontation.
morganna12 chapter 24 . 11/23
I have absolutely been POWERING THROUGH THIS. Oh my goodness. I don't even want to look at how many total chapters you have, because I want to convince myself that it's like 100 so that I never have to stop reading... but I should... it's getting late... but NO.
DarkRavie chapter 76 . 11/23
Kate chapter 75 . 11/17
I absolutely love this story.
We're at the home stretch, only a few chapters left. Can't wait for your next update.
QueenMaraudeur chapter 75 . 10/28
OH MY GOOOD ! Brilliant , i have spent two days reading nothing but your fiction, it's truly one of the best, I can not wait for the next chapters ;)
Anon from 196 and 204 chapter 75 . 10/26