Reviews for Beside Me… Always
Molly2471 chapter 45 . 10/5
Hi, thanks for writing this awesome story. I've only read the whole story once, but every once in a while when I reread the series I want to see certain scenes from Dumbledore's point of view and I need to see him feel some sympathy for what Harry is going through.

Most of the story, even the parts where you fill in the blanks fit with the books so well and are written so well in character that I can think of them as canon. I especially like Dumbledore's conversations with the portraits about tailing Harry.

Aside from a few spelling mistakes here and there and a few lines of dialogue that don't seem realistic it's really well written. There is only one part of the story that I don't buy and that is Snape not telling Dumbledore immediately that he felt his mark burn when Voldemort returned. Other than that, the story is great.
elven buddy chapter 7 . 8/29
Love the story although I have noticed errors in grammar/tenses here and there in the chapters.
Katy chapter 78 . 7/12
Is one of my favorite stories you have done.
DO A SECUEL FOR CURSED CHILD MAYBE BUT JUST WRITE MORE
Pleace write some more dumbledore/harry fanfics...maybe for cursed child or something but just write something its too good
NoName chapter 78 . 10/25/2016
This story was absolutely brilliant! Great work!
DarkProphets chapter 1 . 8/30/2016
Juat because the guest was wrong... Harry is a half-blood. As stated in the books.
mckertis chapter 78 . 7/28/2016
And so Dumblefuck remained unpunished, even in afterlife, the end. Highly unsatisfying.
Jasmine chapter 19 . 7/14/2016
Only one thing to point out.. Harry is not half blood, he is a pure-blood. Half blood is a child whose one parent is muggle and one is magical. Harry, on other hand, have both his parents magical.

Kindly correct. Thanks for the story though. They are fascinating.
Afroz chapter 78 . 5/23/2016
I know I'm a little too late to this fandom, but Harry Potter has been with me since my childhood. I want to congratulate you because your story is the first best fanfic that I have ever read in this fandom. Your story adds a whole new dimension to the way we see Harry. I loved the consistent flow and the inner dilemmas faced by the characters that we only get a glimpse of in the books. Phineas Nigellus' snarky input deserves applause. He cracked me up whenever he opened his mouth XD I love the entire story and I would have reviewed every single chapter if I could but I was too eager to get to the ending. The doubts Dumbledore have, make him seem not that infallible and more human.
All in all, a very wonderful read!

Cheers,
Afroz
Guest chapter 78 . 5/13/2016
I love it! Thank you, it was a wonderful story.
Guest chapter 33 . 4/5/2016
It was always a mystery that why Dumbledore let snape bully Harry so he could keep his pet death eater spy loyal no wonder half of the fics here bash him, and no matter what jk Rowling says Severus is not redeemable and didn't deserve name of Harry's second child and that is why epilogue sucks and the next story of Harry potter are coming as drama not in books or films, so no Dumbledore is not Harry's man he only think him of as a weapon to destroy voldemort and a lamb for sacrifice so he would create the same magical protection to everyone in castle maybe he cared about Harry but he knowingly thrust him in pain so he can become the self sacrificing hero who is as idiot as Ned Stark
Katy chapter 78 . 4/1/2016
Congrats on finishing this story, I have loved reading it. You wrote Dumbledore perfectly. TY
Guest chapter 28 . 3/25/2016
This is fantastic. You really did a wonderful job with Dumbledore's voice and going along with the 7 book plot. I like how you weave in his history through out the chapters. This is terrific. I hope you keep writing, if not in fanfiction then somewhere else!
Guest chapter 7 . 3/16/2016
So is this fan fic supposed to be more in line with cannon but from Albus' perspective or is it meant to be AU completely. Cause the entire idea of the teachers sitting around and discussing their method of protection of the stone with each other seems to me to go against cannon.