Reviews for The Libido Revelation
TheCauldron chapter 11 . 3/23
I really struggled to read this. Mainly because it's hard to read when you are curled up in a ball laughing until your ribs hurt... Congratulations! You broke my brain, and I thank you for it!
Shadow Dream Catcher chapter 11 . 3/10
Haha, loopy penny and Sheldon came up with the name William Sheldor Cooper? Some how that very believable, :D
This is actually my favourite thing
anneryn7 chapter 11 . 2/10
Beautiful!
WannabeWolfe chapter 11 . 1/14
Dwahhh - This was a really sweet ending. :)
Dardarr chapter 10 . 1/6
For once I was kinda hoping things would stay angsty. Totally out of character for me, it in this story I could just see exactly how deliciously Penny's screw ups could be.

Then again, the next time I read this I'll probably be all over it being HEA.

Thanks for another great story!
chromeknickers chapter 11 . 12/19/2013
PERFECTION! This was just absolutely wonderful. I loved every second of it. If you wrote for every fandom I loved, I'd be a very VERY happy person. But right now I'm content with the wonderful that you do write. Thank you for this. :3

PS. William Sheldor Cooper? *snort* Love!
chromeknickers chapter 10 . 12/19/2013
D'awww! Seriously, you are killing me with feels here. I love how Sheldon is a mixture of himself and your own design. If only they took him this way on the show. If only. *sighs*
chromeknickers chapter 9 . 12/19/2013
Awww, the moment with Mary and Penny was just too damn sweet, and I could totally see something like that having have happened to Sheldon in the past. Poor thing.
chromeknickers chapter 8 . 12/19/2013
Holy shitsnacks! That was intense and angsty and all manners of rude and yet damn sexy at the same time on Sheldon's part. Damn. I want to enjoy the Sheldon Lee Cooper experience now. You sure do know how to write smut. ;)
chromeknickers chapter 7 . 12/19/2013
I really shouldn't be giddy reading a fanfic and yet I am. You're a devil woman! ;P
chromeknickers chapter 6 . 12/19/2013
Hehehe! I may or may not have been giggling like a school girl throughout this chapter.

(For half a second Howard had thought Sheldon was about to pass out. Or lick a bead of sweat from her shoulder. It was kind of hard to tell with him.)

Heheh. This was just *perfect* and I'm so glad that a lot of this came from Howard. He's one of my favourite characters on the show. :D And I love that Penny is loving science. You write her so well, along with Sheldon's neurosis. ;P
chromeknickers chapter 5 . 12/19/2013
Aww, what can I say other than I love this fic. I do love your take on Penny and especially Leonard. This is S1 Leonard, who I loved. :3
chromeknickers chapter 4 . 12/19/2013
Hehe, the chapters just keep getting better and better.

("He was…tall. And I thought he might be flirting a bit. Then all the craziness came out and I just…I thought I'd made a mistake. Only lately I keep noticing things.")

AH! I loved this! I thought he was flirting with her too, and she definitely seemed more interested in Sheldon than Leonard.

Bring on Operation Seduce Wackadoodle! :D
chromeknickers chapter 3 . 12/19/2013
Hahah! This chapter had me in stitches. I absolutely love this trio. Not to say that I don't like Amy. Amy's great, when she's not around or mentioning Sheldon, but your Stephanie is just fantastic.

("Beats me – tonight when Penny beat him at Halo he looked like his was trying to kill her with his brain. Now he's gone all 007 on us.")

Haha! Yeah, I was wondering about that too. Your 007 Sheldon is one sexy beast, though.

(This is Sheldon we're talking about. Sheldon 'if you use my toothbrush I'll jump out the window' Cooper!")

HAHAHA! You're killing me. I love this story. :3