Reviews for Becoming, Part Two Except not
Guest chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
and annie watch buffy. Perfect
Kitkat chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
I like your work,Choclatebearturk. I've read all your Abed/Anne fics. And loved them! Please,please,please write more.
InfinityLessThree chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Yes. Yes yes yes yes. But the ultimate saddest part actually is when Jenny dies. But that's beside the point, which is that you're a brilliant writer, and I love how you've used Abed's opinions on pop culture to show how important Annie really is. Great thinking, great writing.
phantomcat97 chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Cool. Cool, cool, cool. ;)
perspective21 chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
I'm adding this to my favorites because it references BtVS. I love it. :)
Celtic Quill chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Awww, this was cute! Community and BtVS are two of my all-time favorite shows...EVER. So I appreciated this story line. :) However, perhaps you could have mentioned there would be spoilers ahead? I've already seen it, so it didn't spoil me, but there might be some new viewers to the Buffyverse watching it for the first time and then they read this story and get spoiled. Which is never fun. :(

Either way, this was great! You can never have too much Annie/Abed (at least, not in my experience.) Write more Abedie, please!
Hypnotoad76 chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
This was awesome. Combining my favorite currently airing show with my favorite show of all time was gold. I’m not even an Annie/Abed shipper (Annie/Jeff all the way) and I still loved this immensely.